Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
fernando

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by fernando »

ponygirlrider3 wrote:To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing some hot fantasy creatures like elves, mermaids, harpies, lamia, etc. I remember a very nice hentai called pretty lamia. I am a fan of fantasy.

Also again breeding and forced pregnancy. I don't even understand how there are so many comics yet very few even mention the possibility that the girl might get pregnant, (even if it's only in the early stages) FERNANDO I'm looking at you.

And petgirls what could be more humiliating than striping someone of their humanity and making them act like a pet. Erenisch did a fantastic job in some of his comics

And more black women especially as main characters of the story
Sorry, but those 3 things I'm just not into...

For pregnancy, you can't just mention it and not expect to follow it up (with a growing belly eventually), especially since I do a lot of ongoing series.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

I'd like more stories with just one single girl against many brutal rapists. Perhaps in an enclosed environment where there's no chance for escape. A submarine? A train? A spacecraft? A prison? A mine? :)
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Deadly Platform of Moffet, IS FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! A girl alone on a rig...with 3 men... :t
Life is a party
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

ifob8 wrote:Deadly Platform of Moffet, IS FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! A girl alone on a rig...with 3 men...
Yeah, that was a grrreat setting... :D
Siberian Madhouse by Templeton is another nice example.

ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

why do so many people want to see multiple men r@ape 1 woman. SHouldn't it be 1 man r@ping multiple women
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

could be that too... :t ...personal harem...
Life is a party
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

An occasional gang-bang spices things up, but overall I'd rather look at women, so the more girls the merrier.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

It's all about the pretty girls for me. Naked bound gagged cute...Those two perfect asses on the latest Erenisch cover are mezmerizing, I can't stop gawking at them. Beautiful girls. That's it with me, it's the girls.
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

ernestgreene wrote:overall I'd rather look at women, so the more girls the merrier.
ROBERTS wrote:It's all about the pretty girls for me. Naked bound gagged cute...Beautiful girls. That's it with me, it's the girls.
Ernest, Gary -- Abso-f@cking-lutley. Drinking in their sexy curves as their limbs are restrained, their dignity stripped away, their sweet swellings of flesh rudely handled and ruthlessly punished, then their holes forcibly filled by cocks and come -- its about seeing humilating and painful things done to pretty girls.
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

I want to be able to see a comic that will engage my imagination that would put me in the shoes of the lucky men who are having their way with all these beautiful women.

Maybe that is why I love Fernando's stories so much is because he always creates worlds that I can really immerse myself in. I would love to be able to capture and hold captive five or more hot cheerleaders (cheerleaders series), be able to buy hot women in the future (invasion series), have two rich women as my slaves (dark vengeance), r@pe two hotties in a prison (south of the border), be a member of a weird family who have two hotties as their pets (weird family) and be a rich kid and be able to take possession of anything I want especially two hot blondes (confiscated twins series).

I also love Templeton's work because the other thing I really want to see are fashion models being r@ped by ugly dirty men. African horrors, african whore camp, rebel whore camp, castaways and the top model series all feature a popular and extremely beautiful fashion models and beauty queens being r@ped by ugly dirty men.