Templeton

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
OnlyInMyImagination

Re: Templeton

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

On the previous version of this forum I remember someone announcing that Templeton has gone on a "much needed" break from making comics. That was almost a year ago, and still no update on the beloved artist :(
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Doesn't mean he will never return to DF. Wayne Wine just made a come-back after a lengthy absence. :)
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

If he only knows how much fans he got here.... :-) even when he don't start again with art at once, it would be nice talking with him here
OnlyInMyImagination

Post by OnlyInMyImagination »

Demosthenes wrote:Doesn't mean he will never return to DF. Wayne Wine just made a come-back after a lengthy absence. :)
Let us hope that it holds the same for Templeton :)
colacao

Post by colacao »

I hope that too. I find it strange to see so many artists, both comic and not see him, his comics, and not being able to talk to him. :(
blacklion

Post by blacklion »

Hope he comes back soon.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Hard to believe, but I don' t recognize that particular Templeton image. Which comic is it from?
blacklion

Post by blacklion »

ernestgreene wrote:Hard to believe, but I don' t recognize that particular Templeton image. Which comic is it from?
Moron Joss
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

ernestgreene wrote:Hard to believe, but I don' t recognize that particular Templeton image. Which comic is it from?
Shame on you! ^^
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Templeton, if you happen to read this thread, I hope you return some day. Your talent is too good to go to waste. :(