Templeton

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
cigar4411

Re: Templeton

Post by cigar4411 »

Moron Joss was one of the best comics of all time. I was looking forward to a sequel... :(
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Try the new artist ARIETA. Three young hotties 46 pages locked up in a basement...
Just here...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... Sanity.htm

:22
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

I'm still sad that we don't know what happened between Templeton and Dofantasy - or it was Templetons decision to stop making those fantastic comics.

I hope that he'll return or someone let us know what happened ...
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

hansmoleman wrote:What I personally liked most with Templeton was his dungeon/kidnap scene was a constant in most of his comics.

I'm a simple man, perhaps. I do understand artists needing a change of pace, trying out new emphasis on story, experimenting with settings and all - but what artists like Moffett and Templeton do with their kidnap to dungeon scene is enough for me.

It's probably why I love Fernando's Cheerleaders so much - simple yet satisfying. Story's from Erenisch, Fernando and others are more complex as of late - and I applaud them for what they are doing but I am just a sucker for the college hottie getting kidnapped, r@ped and t@rtured by an older fit blue collar dude.

I'm with you on this. You can't beat a good dungeon story. Simple is best. :)
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I certainly can appreciate a wall-to-wall action piece, I really enjoy the more complex plot structures Fernando and Erenisch weave through the narrative. It makes the characters more interesting and believable, which heightens the tension of the situations.