Templeton

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Aldranar

Re: Templeton

Post by Aldranar »

andersbac wrote:I'd give anyhing to see a sequel to Siberian Madhose. Or five.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Siberian Madhouse is one of the stories that I feel prouder.

Maybe we can commission a sequel to Predondo which in my opinion has similar skills...

Many of the stories I wrote for Templeton are unfinished and having someone else drawing them would be a nice addition to our collection.

The point is if using the same characters or continue the story with different (similar) characters as the girls and bad boys won't be exactly the same.

Please comment...

Thanks!

:roll: :? :roll:
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I didn't know that you where the writer for Templeton. I would love to see sequels to several of Templeton's stories. I am all for this.

Just wondering do you pay for independent stories or offer royalties on stories you accept?
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Hmm hard choice. Predondo's art is pretty close to Templeton, so that might be a good choice.
While I do still prefer Templeton coming back (which isn't going to happen I guess by now, although more explanation would be very much appreciated), I also really want to see sequels to a few comics, Siberian Madhouse being one of them!

And indeed, I didn't know either you wrote stories for him. Which ones to be precise, if I may ask? :D
Since he drew some really hot ones (Siberian Madhouse, Marriage Trap, Honeymoon From Hell to name a few I love) :D
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Lostboy, I wrote for Templeton and I write for others which are still active and won't comment on them.

So far we have never paid for stories. But that can change that anytime.

Our aim is to produce comics that suit our reader's fantasies'. This is one of the main reasons of this forum, to know more about them.

Sometimes we have accepted a writer's story in the past, but at the end we had to rebuild it from beginning to the end to adjust it to this publisher line of publishing keeping only the original idea.

And it is very difficult to put a price to an idea.

Believe me, it's not that easy.

We would be enchanted that our artists brought in their own stories, but only very few do that.

;)
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

Nuria wrote:Many of the stories I wrote for Templeton are unfinished and having someone else drawing them would be a nice addition to our collection. The point is if using the same characters or continue the story with different (similar) characters
If Templeton won't do sequels to his comics I think it's probably best not to continue them. Siberian Madhouse was such a fantastic story, and the ending (in suspense and despair) was wonderfully clever. There was a sequel of sorts in Siberian Gulag, but it didn't have the same focus on the main character as Siberian Madhouse had, or the same evil plot to take everything away from one defenseless girl – money, body, humanity and maybe even sanity. It's one of the best stories I have ever read, Nuria, and I admire you greatly for writing it!

One who could possibly do a great sequel is Fernando, but I believe he has his hands full already.
:)
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Up to a certain point I agree with you. But as any writer and a BDSM fan, I'd like to see the interpretation that different artists give to the same, or slightly different story.

I'm sure that Siberian Madhouse would be a very different creation if done by Fernando, Errnisch, Predondo or Slasher. Not to mention Roberts to name a few.

I have in mind the sequels of all of them... Siberian Madhouse, Evil Crew, Gangster's Vendetta, Mobster's, Moron Joss... even the Orc's saga. Just to name Templeton's comics.

A pity.

If I get green light from you all, I'll turn them into nice comics

:)
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

Nuria wrote:If I get green light from you all, I'll turn them into nice comics
Oh, all right then! :mrgreen:
It won't be the same, but I'm sure it will be pleasurable.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

What about Castaway? It's just begging for a sequel with all sorts of setups for what's about to come...
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I agree Tempeton is unique. I also agree that Nuria's wonderful stories could certainly be executed with credit by many of the great comic artists at dofantasy...after all the art is just the vehicle to move the story along. And if we're talking of sequels...then I vote for ' Barbary Corsairs', 'Rome' and ' Siberian Gulag'... for starters! 8-)