Templeton

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Demosthenes

Re: Templeton

Post by Demosthenes »

I suspect that whatever the nature of the issues Templeton is dealing with, a mere petition won't be enough to convince him to return.
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Aye, I'm just curious as well to the reason he stopped.
I mean, the amount he drew, with the effort, surely it's not like he suddenly didn't like it anymore....
Or perhaps indeed he just burned out.
colacao

Post by colacao »

I think sooner or later, Templeton appear.
As some of you happens to me I would love to go with a third of Evil Crew, without forgetting the Castaways comic sequel. :)
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

colacao wrote:I think sooner or later, Templeton appear.
As some of you happens to me I would love to go with a third of Evil Crew, without forgetting the Castaways comic sequel. :)
Yep, a third comic of Evil Crew will be nice.

Also I hope that Templeton will someday make new comics like the "Orcs" series - I like these kind of fantasy settings.
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

Still hopping that Templeton will be the big surprise Nuria was announcing....
But love all kind of stories... He will make a great new one....
Still Love African Horror most!!!
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Would be really nice if he would appear here in this Forum. Guess then he can see how the fans here want him back. I love his comics also...
cirio

Post by cirio »

TheDarkKnight wrote:Maybe we could start a petition, with Nurias help. So that he knows that a whole fan community wishes him back here.

That was on thing I really loved on Templeton, that he aways started a new story. I am not that big fan of sequels.
DarkKnight, I was about to write almost these exact words myself, then I saw your post. You took the words right out of my mouth/typing fingers.
I also loved that about Templeton, that he didn't do series. Apart from the very few sequels mentioned, every comic was a new idea.
I don't care much for sequels either.
kayser79

Post by kayser79 »

I´m agree with all of you, the style of Templeton is awsome, I hope he come back with anything, a new story or a sequel, it would be a great story anyway.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

I'd give anyhing to see a sequel to Siberian Madhose. Or five.
kayser79

Post by kayser79 »

I would like to see a sequel of Ocean Catch or evil crew 2, that story is wounderfull.