Moffett:THUGS REVENGE 2?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
rougher

Moffett:THUGS REVENGE 2?

Post by rougher »

I've been a huge fan of yours Mofett from the very beginning. And while I have greatly enjoyed the incredible artwork and fine stories of your recent girl's next door and scifi storylines, for me nothing compares with the magic of your first two stories. I loved Defeated, where two young noble lasses were forced to become common whores by the evil scum who slaughtered all their loved ones. And I consider Thug's Revenge, by far the greatest Fansadox comic of all time. And for me personally it was just so much more gratifying for me erotically to see two strong tough feminist cops broken in, as opposed to soft, submissive, innocent girls next door. I really loved the small details of cruelty, like macing the redhead and beating her tits with her own baton. Or sticking their badges into their nipples.

And I've been in anticipation since the the final scene, where the thugs threaten to turn the lady-cops out as common streetwhores in the pimp's stable. I can't imagine a more erotic scenario than to see tough feminist cops reduced to broken down streetwalkers.

So r@ape is basically a short sexual enslavement. For a few minutes, perhaps hours the girl is made a sexslave to the r@pist. And just those few minutes are an incredibly devastating and traumatic experience. So if r@ape is short sexual slavery that lasts minutes, sexual slavery is a long r@ape that lasts years. You have the example of psychos who kidnap girls and keep them locked up in basements or cabins. Often Stockholm syndrome develops. But economically the girl is basically a housewife, being fed and kept by the kidnapper. More economically efficient is the Pimp who forces the girl to earn him money. And she can make him 6 figures a year.

Hard to imagine anything more humiliating and degrading for a woman than forced prostitution. There is a reason that whore and slut are the worst insults girls throw at each other. r@ape is bad enough, locked in a basement is bad enough, but imagine being forced to have sex with hundreds of men, every single day, just to make money for your kidnapper. Who just gives you enough to survive. I really enjoy the psychological impact of the pimp breaking her in.

You hear stories about both Russian sex slaves, and innocent white American suburban girls who runway from home and end up sex slaves. They don't get much sympathy either. On the comments section, people call them spoiled brats angry that mommy and daddy wont buy them the next iphone.

I love the theme of strong action-adventure type girls forced into prostitution. Nothing breaks down strong independent feminist women better. There are deep evolutionary-biological reasons why forced prostitution is so psychologically devastating to girls.

Anyway I just love your work, whichever direction you choose to go in!