A hot new comics project..

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

A hot new comics project..

Post by ROBERTS »

Hey...My beautiful and talented love and full time Art Slave Brenda has been enlisted as the model for my latest comics orgy of bound naked beautiful girls..

I've sent a few pages to Nuria and she likes it...so I think it's going to start running on my Roberts-Comics website, maybe on BDSMArtwork too, it's her choice..

All of the poses, all of the bondage in this comics series, are performed and endured for me by the amazing Brenda. Not that I really gave her much of a CHOICE in this mind you. One night while she was chained up by the wrists and ball gagged, taking a well deserved naked all over whipping, I pulled out my camera and to her horror, took LOTS of pictures...well, they were SO hot, it dawned on me that I have the perfect model for a really HOT BDSM/bondage/sex comic right here...so as a result, the poor thing had to endure even MORE harsh bondage and torment while being photographed. And of course, she has to watch as I turn these images into drawings of her being bound stripped and t@rtured. This of course gets her quite excited and she ends up in even MORE harsh bound sex and sadism as a result..

Would you like a peek at what I'm doing to my poor helpless slavegirl in the name of art?
PhallenFoenix

Re: A hot new comics project..

Post by PhallenFoenix »

Uh, what kind of silly question is that?

Yes
Bred to fight, born to kill,
Ready to die but never will
Kelswa

Post by Kelswa »

Are you serious? Do you realy have to ask this question? Of course, yes.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I think I just spotted a grizzly with a roll of TP heading into the woods...
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Hey hansmoleman what comic is your avatar pic from?
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

PhallenFoenix wrote:Uh, what kind of silly question is that?

Yes
This.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

As soon as I get the main computers set up and running I'll post some tasty previews..this one will be just TOO much fun.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Really cannot wait!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well, you could go over to Roberts-Comics and see the first pages..