The Shadow of the city

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
LOLord

The Shadow of the city

Post by LOLord »

Nice assasin creed fantasy version. I really love this one. :22
But compare to previous work of Feather, i think this one is lacking some thing:
- We lost too much pages for environment (example: a whole page without any nude to introduce the dungeon scene :? ). The Chinese Sex Slave- Public punishment alway have atleast a nude scene in each page.
- Although the detail of environment is very impressed, but this time he focus to much on environment and dont have time to take care of the main girls. You can understand when compare the r@ape scene and t@rture scene:
The r@ape scene have many close view camera. But the t@rture scene is not.
- I know draw those environment is a pain in the ass, and here is my suggest to make is fast: ImageImage
As you can see, the image focuses on the body of the girl with close view and less environment space. It can save your working time very much. Beside we all love to see close view of a girl's body. :mrgreen:
- The design of the two girl look the same. (may be like a twin) In the next episode, i hope warden 'll cut Lina's hair for some reason so she 'll look different from Maria. One short hair and one long hair, is that better?
- BTW i hope this series 'll be another epic trilogy. Since renaissance time, there're plenty of art tool that make your series long enough as a trilogy or even more.