Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
billiam904

Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Post by billiam904 »

I really like the birthday gift series and the artwork of the women is the best part... however, the storyline seems too sinister. Every good story has some kind of hero and every single time the reader saw a strong female emerge, they were put down harshly... way too harshly than real-life would ever do, even in the day when men were dominant for real.

I was hoping that Anna was there to save the girls but she turned out to be a real disappointment and I was actually glad when Steven kidnapped her and turned her into a slave because the bitch deserved it.

So, I'd like to see one or a few male characters who were actually allowed to save one or many slaves and it'd be nice if that slave fell in love with her savior...

I like the love scenerio that Maggie and Sherry and would love to see more of this. Let the poor girls enjoy one another more, especially now that they are the wives of those dirt bags and let us guys see two hot young bitches together more.

I'd also like to see Maggie and her mother having sex more often... Or maybe a new series dedicated to incest. Like BDSM, incest is taboo and not widely accepted among society so it might be a successful topic here.

And, lastly, I hate the Stevensons. No one ever roots for the rich assholes and I'm sick to death of the arrogant assholes, father and son, who care about no one but themselves. The son seems to be too stupid to even see that his friends hate him in secret. I hate him too.

Cause them to lose their wealth and let's see some drama in both the owners and slaves lives then kill the bastard son off!! The brat must die! Maybe at the hands of Steven?
TerminalWanderer

Re: Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Post by TerminalWanderer »

billiam904 wrote:So, I'd like to see one or a few male characters who were actually allowed to save one or many slaves and it'd be nice if that slave fell in love with her savior...
Birthday gift is a love story - Maggie doesn't get "saved", but saves herself - by slowly accepting her situation and falling in love with her owner Peter. And Peter loves her back which actually makes this a pretty sweet love story.
And, lastly, I hate the Stevensons. [...] The son seems to be too stupid to even see that his friends hate him in secret. I hate him too.
Peter is cruel to his slaves, but that's how society works in the Birthday Gift comics. You need to look beyond that - and if you do, you might see that Peter actually cares about Maggie (in a totally kinky and sadistic way, of course). He's also one of the only males who had a free woman as a girl friend.

And I'm not sure his friends "hate" him in secret, I guess a lot of that is just jealousy.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

It's no secret that I incline toward Billiam's point of view, but also that this seems a minority opinion in the forum.

However, I wonder if there aren't readers, and potential readers, out there who would like to see some less grim conclusions to a story or two now and then.

Could be worth an experiment just to see how such an approach might affect sales. There may be a market out there that loves the art but is turned off by the predictable unhappy endings on every story. Mixing up the endings so as to make them less predictable might draw in some new buyers. Just a thought.
billiam904

Post by billiam904 »

I find it hard to believe that any intelligent society would ALWAYS be so vulgar and ignorant as the Stevensons are. And, it seems that the IQ actually went down by half in that family with the birth of Peter. Or, maybe its because nothing but r@ape and t@rture is taught in the school system?

Yes, I saw where the author was going with Maggy being jealous of Anna. In real life kidnappings, this kind of thing happens when the victim falls in love with her captor but she also had Sherry so WHY would she choose Peter over Sherry? If she were being held alone or if she competed with the other slave, I can see this but it just didn't make sense to me... And, Maggy was my favorite character.

You have so many wonderful stories... why not try a story that isn't so dark? Even one that might appeal to women? Like, a romance novel as an erotic comic with an enslaved young girl who is r@ped and brutalized... but is saved by the tall, good-looking hero with the amazingly large cock. The story could span several chapters as he struggles to save her... they make contact, touch but she is whisked away from his grasp by her evil captor.... the next time, they get close enough to kiss but her captor wounds him then rapes her in front of him as he is near death.... etc., etc. until he finally rescues her and fucks her in every hole, both confessing their dying love...

I'll write the story for you at no cost...
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

ernestgreene wrote:It's no secret that I incline toward Billiam's point of view, but also that this seems a minority opinion in the forum.

However, I wonder if there aren't readers, and potential readers, out there who would like to see some less grim conclusions to a story or two now and then.

Could be worth an experiment just to see how such an approach might affect sales. There may be a market out there that loves the art but is turned off by the predictable unhappy endings on every story. Mixing up the endings so as to make them less predictable might draw in some new buyers. Just a thought.
"The Hotel" had a happy ending and it seems to be be doing very well in sales. I don't know if all the people who bought it enjoyed the ending however, as nobody has commented on it. I however, did enjoy the comic as well as the conclusion.

I'm not sure if Maggie chose Peter over Sherry. It is possible she loves them both. I guess we will have to wait until BG9 comes out, which was finished this past week, so hopefully we will see it soon.

I also would like endings that are varied, it would make for better stories because I wouldn't know if the victim escapes are not. I don't really like the fact that I know how every story will end
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I thought The Hotel was excellent, among E's best, and the complex ambiguity of the ending was part of it's appeal. I felt the same way about Fernanco's Total Control.

I think DOF readers can handle a little nuance and some unpredictability in terms of outcomes. It's really more exciting and suspenseful to follow a story when you can't be entirely certain of how it will end. I'm not arguing for Cinderella endings to all stories, just an occasional change of pace that makes them all a bit more diverse.
billiam904

Post by billiam904 »

I liked "The Hotel" but kept expecting Pappa Stevenson to t@rture Sherry worse than usual but he was downright decent compared to normal, which was really scary. Maybe having all those other bitches to t@rture made him treat Maggie better. Yes, I liked the ending and would buy the next one.

Its difficult to tell which characters go to other comics so I almost didn't buy 'The Hotel'. I thought of 'Hotel California' when I read the description and that's what made me buy it.
billiam904

Post by billiam904 »

Oh, yeah, do all men in that century have large cocks? They seem to.... why not have some masters with small cocks that are extra cruel to their slave due to the size of their cock? Or, even have an impotent master who beats his slave senseless if she doesn't make him hard...

True, with medical science the way it is, we are only about a decade away from penis transplants or even growing penises in the lab with your own cells to be transplanted. So, I guess a man could specify his cock size in the future but I'd like to see how a master deals with a small cock size or not being able to get erect from time to time and how the effect is on our slave(s).
billiam904

Post by billiam904 »

I was a loser with girls until I was about 21... and met a 21 year old virgin, if you can believe that. I married her and for 9 years, she was my princess. I taught her everything. To act as a lady outside of the bedroom but as a dirty whore who loves the taste of semen when in the bed. When her eyes were opened by her religion, she called me a monster and accused me of making her into a whore. I miss both the virgin and the whore. It is my anger toward her that thrills me about this series but my love for her excites me about the love that Maggy and Sherry share...

When I was about 13, I fantasized of getting a girl named Tracy for Christmas, nude and with a red bow around her. Her beautiful body waiting for me under the Christmas tree. When she sees me, she gushes and greets me like she has loved me forever. After receiving Tracy and her undying love and devotion, I didn't need any other girl in my fantasy. She was naturally submissive and I'd never have to be cruel to her necause she loved me. We'd spend weekends in bed naked, thinking of new ways to make each other cum.

At 21, I almost made that fantasy come true with my virgin but I wasn't mature enough to realize the treasure I had and I think Peter is just stupid enough not to know the treasure he has in Maggie. She may love him now but I don't think its the love that will last all time. That love belongs to Sherry and Maggie.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Now on the other hand, I kind of like the oversize cocks in the comics, just like I prefer the big, perfectly round tits and other anatomical exaggerations that distinguish comic characters from real life. That's part of the appeal of art over photography. You can make things as perfect or as imperfect as you wish.