Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
TheDarkVisitor

Re: Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Post by TheDarkVisitor »

I really really like the love story that's being put into the Birthday Gift. That one scene when Maggie told Peter that she loved him completely blew my mind when I first read it. Personally, I'd love to see a good ending every now and then, just to shake things up.
billiam904

Re: Likes/Dislikes/Ideas for Birthday Gift

Post by billiam904 »

Actually, I liked the part where Maggy blurted out "I think I love you" but would have rather that she'd said it to Sherry instead of Peter. Sorry but Peter doesn't deserve her love.

In the first two parts, I felt sorry for Peter because he was the nerd and these girls had teased and taunted him so payback was OK in my book but as the story progressed, the girls changed for the better but Peter got worse. He no longer had any sympathy coming to him.

Maybe I don't hate women enough to appreciate where the author is going with this character. The story definitely holds my interest but mainly because of the girls and the hot art work.

Even the school administrators hold my interest more than Peter does...