February Comics

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Nuria

Re: February Comics

Post by Nuria »

Yes weare all alive. Thanks for your concern. All dofantasy sites are supported and updated, of course. Please check what's new in every site.
8-)
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

I know what's new on bdsmartwork and bdsmcagri....

But THIS SITE seems to be a bit boring for the last weeks.....

But anyway.... I'm not the leader of your company and especially this board.... unfortunately....

So I will do what I do most of the tme looking here.... waiting for the next one and waiting (maybe) for a good one....

Hoping the "Stuff in the oven" will be ready soon....
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Yes we're cocking many interesting and new things. Tomorrow March one, the first.
I promise :shock: to give a report on what's going on this week :roll:

For the time being pls check this........

http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=410
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Don´t let them get to you, Nuria. ;) Everything is cool.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

We / I feel very honored that readers are enthusiastic and a bit impatient on what's coming :)
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

First... no bad feelings for you or any other person here....

But it's not a question of impatience.

It's a question of support.

On Feb. 8 Comicglutton asked, if there are some comics we can see in Februar..... (only to remind - last one is from Feb. 2)

On Feb. 15 NURIA answered this:
Nuria wrote:
Yes many good stuff in the oven :)

The ones closer to completion are:
Next Moffett, Armorin (new artist), Michael Bin (new artist - pseudo manga - Chinese artist), a Gladiatrix comic (very soon)

Coming next right after those:
Predondo is progressing quick but for March (a new Harem series installment), Roberts is coming back after some hard months with his delightful Dragonsabre, Viktor with a new great story...

Uncertain:
Not yet sure when we're going to post next Cagri. Have to set a plan yet, but can be in mid March. Fernando and Erenisch are working hard as usual but not yet a date TBA

More Uncertain:
Good news are that Ted Owen, Kitty Hand and Lesbi K Lhei are sending pages.

Slasher, Lilith and Celestin are posting punctually and weekly their comics at BDSMartwork.com

As always any of these can change and appear new, unexpected ones ;)
So why acting like a politican.... not lying (of course), but not telling the true too....

Why not saying:

Sorry guys, nothing new available in Febraur, but much more in March....
no big point.....

It's no deal to wait a week, a month or a year.... I only want to know.....

So sometimes for me it seems this site is totally unsopported....

It's not a big problem - of course - because dofantasy is much better then others.... it's only hard to understand..... no more, no less.....

But again.... no bad feelings.... :-)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Nuria wrote:We / I feel very honored that readers are enthusiastic and a bit impatient on what's coming :)

I'm patiently impatient! :)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

So why acting like a politican.... not lying (of course), but not telling the true too....
:D :D :D

Maybe Nuria didn't want to disappoint us by saying there was nothing for February. Anyway, I'm sure March will be good. :)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

DarkPlayer, it's not because they schedule something for February, that they actually can deliver it.
They're also very dependant on their artists to live up to their schedule.
So it's always best advised to take the schedules with a margin....

And it's absolutely rubbish that you're accusing her of not telling the truth. At the time of writing it, I'm sure she was convinced it would come out.
And besides, what difference does one or weeks more make? You're saying no bad feelings, but you do ramble a lot about it to make that hard to believe.

So just be patient, the DoFantasy team wants to release these comics just as bad as you want to buy them! :D
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Aldranar wrote:
DarkPlayer, it's not because they schedule something for February, that they actually can deliver it.
They're also very dependant on their artists to live up to their schedule.
So it's always best advised to take the schedules with a margin....
If I run my business, like you told an artist delivered, I will ruin my business very fast.
Aldranar wrote: And it's absolutely rubbish that you're accusing her of not telling the truth. At the time of writing it, I'm sure she was convinced it would come out.
And besides, what difference does one or weeks more make? You're saying no bad feelings, but you do ramble a lot about it to make that hard to believe.

So just be patient, the DoFantasy team wants to release these comics just as bad as you want to buy them! :D
I'm a paying customer.... I do not sniffing aroung in illegal boards to find all these stuff for free....

I'm neither rubbish nor did I accuse someone.....

The only thing I wish, is a more customer friendly behavoir.

FIN