ROBERTS comic up now..

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
ROBERTS

ROBERTS comic up now..

Post by ROBERTS »

Since it seems that most everyone here is not a website subscriber and buys mostly PDF downloadable comics, Nuria and I have put up the completed comic "Dungeon Next Door", which has been titled on the websites "abductors" for a long time. Check it out.
Bobjones2390

Re: ROBERTS comic up now..

Post by Bobjones2390 »

Purchased. Brilliant as always.

Any plans to finish "Warslaves"? That's my favorite of yours, and it just kills me that we've been left just before the action will escalate.
Bobjones2390

Post by Bobjones2390 »

Or I guess "Warslaves 2" since some of it was published as a PDF a while back.
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I just love how the old comics are completed (at least part 1), it brings hope to others (unfinished projects).
colacao

Post by colacao »

Hello Roberts
Finally the full Dungeon comic, congratulations. Hope to see you soon.
In another vein, I wanted to ask if you plan to face next year to work on Part 5 of the series The Black Van (one of my favorite sagas).So long since you made Part 4!
Thank you. :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

WarSlaves part 2 is something which really NEEDS to be done, don't you think?
Another "Black Van"...BV5? Yes. But all this is after some very important work gets finished. "DragonSabre" is continuing now on Roberts-Comics.com, and obviously that is a priority for me.

Oh SO many pretty girls, so little TIME in a day!
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Going to pick up "Dungeon next door" anytime, soon.

Yes, I second (and third and fourth) the continuation of "War Slaves". Please do this. So much potential for more wicked fun in that one.

Well, after "Dragonsabre", of course. Which is great and shaping up better and better with each panel.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

I'm not a buyer of your art... but there is one question for me:

Your stuff is the only one who is much more expensic then the others....

5 EURO extra ?

Why ?

Expensice Lifestyle ;-) ?
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

DarkPlayer wrote:I'm not a buyer of your art... but there is one question for me:

Your stuff is the only one who is much more expensic then the others....

5 EURO extra ?

Why ?

Expensice Lifestyle ;-) ?
More pages!!! The other have around 40 pages, Roberts comics have around 60 pages...
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

ROBERTS wrote:Since it seems that most everyone here is not a website subscriber and buys mostly PDF downloadable comics, Nuria and I have put up the completed comic "Dungeon Next Door", which has been titled on the websites "abductors" for a long time. Check it out.
Well, as a website subscriber, I have two questions before purchasing this. How much new material (how many pages) can be found in this, which hasn´t been posted as "Abductors"? And are there plans to post this new material in the "Abductors" series on "Roberts-Comics.com"?