Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

well when its finished let me know and you will have a supporter :D
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

I thought thier terms of service prohibit r@ape depictions? I suppose they put out terms to that effect for legal reasons, but are not enforcing it? I just don't want anyone to get in trouble.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

It might be in there just to cover their asses but I have seen plenty of r@pe depictions from artists on Patreon and not just the ones I support. It might one of those things thats there but not really enforced.

I mean, Pestilence's latest 3D video was Marie Rose from Dead or Alive being r@ped, and choked to death.

https://www.patreon.com/PestilenceSFM?ty=h

Thats his profile.

Maybe its different and they dont go after him or other artists because its a crowd funding situation? I dunno
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Its all about the banks and credit cards.
If these patrons pay in using bank issued credit or debit cards, then yes, eventually it will be cancelled without notice, these pages will vanish, and the bank will hold their funds for 6 months to cover the flood of chargebacks when the page goes away.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

But I'll slip in there for awhile until the crackdown comes..
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

I hope the hairy beasts continue thier voyeuristic ways just a tad longer so that brunette can experience some nice wholesome dildo "rayp"! But they can feel free to "rayp" away in the doctor's tent---she looks like she needs some companionship---and then she can conduct her research first-hand!

Now that I think about it, it has been a while since you've had some true lesbo fun in one of your comics, which is probably why I am absolutely eating this up!
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

You don't really think I'd let a hot naked bound brunette and a huge vibrating dildo go to waste now do you?
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

Great updates. Man, that is one great - looking pussy on the brunette---nice work! Can't wait to see it crammed full! Not for nothing, that sweet ass looks like it's ripe for a reaming as well! Ah, isn't camping great? :roll:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I feel all pretty young ladies need to get back to nature every so often..
exxxel

Post by exxxel »

Excellent updates for the BV5!!!
Interesting idea with a tennis ball for the darkhaired sister and a pose for her. Wonderful idea with a golden shower for tanned girl in the swimming pool! Now there is great scope for the development of the story. Maybe she likes that form of sexual excitement? :roll:
Also will be interesting to watch beast's further actions and lez girls in "Woods have eyes"!! Excellent story for the new comic! :222