Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by ROBERTS »

I'm not terribly big on celebrity either, but Britney in her prime (2000-2003) was one of the most fuckable hot young things on Earth, star or not. But as the biggest thing in show biz, she offered a fantasy I could not resist. Jessica Alba provided the same kind of aura, that super hot star-girl who was untouchable. These days it's become more difficult due to the overall mediocrity of entertainment and total lack of stars on the same level. I too like the hot "girl next door" more than anything, as I do point out in all my other comics. StarFuckers is the only series I devote to the celebrity fetish.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I understand that you need to cater for all tastes. Enjoying Dragonsabre, by the way. :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Why thank you...more and better coming right up in "DragonSabre"..
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Well you guys know how Octomom wanted to be like Angelina Jolie? What if the roles were reversed? Miss Jolie gets abducted and since she loves having so many kids around she's used as a breeding bitch to pump them out. That would be my choice for Starfuckers, but I believe Roberts has said he's not into forced pregnancy so maybe another artist can take a shot at it?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I do NOT want to see Angie Jolie pregnant. EWWW!
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

But Ms. Jolie NOT pregnant ... most definitely. And she's been pretty outspoken about her own kinks, though she's toned that down in her current marriage.

I know she's not your type and isn't likely to end up as a character in one of your comics, but I find her quite inspirational, though only when not pregnant, despite the fact that I do find some pregnant women hot. I just don't care to see her that way.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

No, me neither. Angie has a very exotic look and killer body, no one can deny.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I still think that you should do Cristina Hendrix.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ROBERTS wrote:No, me neither. Angie has a very exotic look and killer body, no one can deny.
She used to until she lost all that weight...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Lostboy wrote:I still think that you should do Cristina Hendrix.
I'd prefer doing her myself. :D