Cagri

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
colacao

Re: Cagri

Post by colacao »

Hi Cagri
And what about the possible continuation of the comic "Spoiled Bitch"?
A sequel would be great that extraordinary comic.
Do not you think? :)
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

colacao wrote:Hi Cagri
And what about the possible continuation of the comic "Spoiled Bitch"?
A sequel would be great that extraordinary comic.
Do not you think? :)
one of my favourite comics... I think I can make a sequel:)
adolgran

Post by adolgran »

That will be nice. I hope in the coming months
Wool

Post by Wool »

Hi Cagri,

I'm once again on your site for one more month. I just love your work, but I would like to ask you for something.
For me the most erotic situation is when the "heroines" are paraded, groped, molested and abused by their former acquaintances, but you sadly finish all your comics at that very point.
Could you please "rescue" her earlier to make that living hell last longer?
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Wool wrote:Hi Cagri,

I'm once again on your site for one more month. I just love your work, but I would like to ask you for something.
For me the most erotic situation is when the "heroines" are paraded, groped, molested and abused by their former acquaintances, but you sadly finish all your comics at that very point.
Could you please "rescue" her earlier to make that living hell last longer?
good point... I'll keep that in mind;)
colacao

Post by colacao »

Cagri Hello. A few weeks ago I told you I would subscribe to your website, and this past Sunday so I did. I must tell you I've loved the last eight comics (the others and had seen them), especially Family Business and Girls Dormitory (how great are their plots), I hope soon to make the sequels of these two comics, what do you think of this last?.
And the comics you're doing now, they are also very good, especially "The Way Back".
I conclude by thanking you so magnificent comics, and follow well, delighting and amazing with your art.
Thank you. :)
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

colacao wrote:Cagri Hello. A few weeks ago I told you I would subscribe to your website, and this past Sunday so I did. I must tell you I've loved the last eight comics (the others and had seen them), especially Family Business and Girls Dormitory (how great are their plots), I hope soon to make the sequels of these two comics, what do you think of this last?.
And the comics you're doing now, they are also very good, especially "The Way Back".
I conclude by thanking you so magnificent comics, and follow well, delighting and amazing with your art.
Thank you. :)
Thank you so much for your appreciation... I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my latest comics. Actually, I'm writing the plots of the family business and Girls' dormitory sequels already and planning to start the comics after the ongoing ones are finished...(a new comic starts after FB. because I wanted to give a break after the 1st part:))
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

You have already finished "Family business"?
And, if so, where can I find it?
On your site or is what you will put it on Dofantasy?

Thank you in advance!
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

hartia8 wrote:You have already finished "Family business"?
And, if so, where can I find it?
On your site or is what you will put it on Dofantasy?

Thank you in advance!
"Family business" comic's completed already and only available on http://www.bdsmcagri.com for now...

Thanks;)
kingedward

Post by kingedward »

hi cagri. your art is v good, apart from the color you use for black men.
why do you always show them as grey?
they would look better as brown.