Woman over woman

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Hammer

Woman over woman

Post by Hammer »

I am disappointed that no artist has done a woman over woman story. I think one of the main reasons for this is that it is a business decision. The artist believes that a story of this type would not sell very well and steers their stories to be mainly or solely to a man over woman. I believe that this incorrect and that there is a much larger market for such a story out there. Look at the popularity of the site Ultimate Surrender and the other sites at Kink.com. There are other similar sites that also seem to do quite well.

My personal preference would be a story where a woman defeats another woman in a catfight by schoolgirl pin, then forces her to give her oral sex until orgasm. Then decides to take as an oral sex slave.

My ultimate story would be a "Do Fantasy" remake of the Stanton classic "Four Teens Fight".
ROBERTS

Re: Woman over woman

Post by ROBERTS »

You must be new to DoFantasy comics. Go see my comic "Dark Cabin"..almost entirely girl-girl. Schoolgirls too.
Ferres

Post by Ferres »

Hmm...
I do a lot of these, but not in real world settings. :sw
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I wouldn't mind seeing a few more comix in this vein. Think the GG action in Mars Penal Colony is quite hot, for example.
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

I actually like these ones the best. Esp. seeing some successful,snotty girl get brought down and made into a sex slave,by a women she considers not her equal.