Paypal

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Sarenaph

Paypal

Post by Sarenaph »

Is there a way we could pay for comics with Paypal. I find it much easier than using credit/debit cards and often have spare paypal funds at times thatI'm short of hard cash in the account.

I really think it would make a difference to sales (I'd be looking at buying an extra one each month easily if this could happen).

Even if this couldn't be done as a widely arranged thing, maybe as a test Nuria could allow funds to be sent by paypal and then send us the comic we ask for (along the lines of what she offers to bdsmartwork members buying birthday gift 8).

Just a thought. More comic sales can't be bad though surely?
Nuria

Re: Paypal

Post by Nuria »

Paypal doesn't accept adult sites.

In any case, please email or send me a forum message and I'll give you a private paypal account where you can send your order.

This is valid to anyone that wnat to use paypal

Sorry for this inconvenience, but as i said, paypal doesn't accept adult sites. We use to have a paypal account 5 or 6 years ago and they just stopped it and kept the money for almost a year before releasing it. No way we strongly complained to them they keep our money for that long. We can not afford this risk anymore.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, PayPal has to operate under the same Bank Rules. They did the same to me Nuria, cancelled my account and held the money.
LoganX

Post by LoganX »

Paypal=BAD. They don't even qualify themselves as a bank, so that they can get away with things like holding funds, which banks would not legally be able to do.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

PayPal is a "3rd Party Client", like an internet billing company. They have to follow the same rules as banks on WHO they do business with and WHAT is bought and sold, because the Justice Department threatened them just as they did the Banks.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

The messaging system is down. Is this permenant?
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

we switched it down due to continuous hacking and abuse. If you need to contact dofantasy, please use the usual email:
webmaster@dofantasy.com
Thanks and sorry for this inconvenience.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Thanks, I made a Paypal payment and wanted to let you know the details.
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

Hi Nuria, said you could tell if you can order a comic with paypal now? And if so, could you remind us how to proceed?

Thank you in advance!

Hartia8
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

please email me at
webmaster@dofantasy.com
and I'll give you the details. Thanks.