Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Aldranar

Re: Predondo

Post by Aldranar »

Hotties 6 normally.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

I'm really keen on Harem Horror continuing!
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Sarenaph wrote:I'm really keen on Harem Horror continuing!
Ye me too....it's been a while now :D
Panderma

Post by Panderma »

Hello PRedondo.

If you read this : Your art is really impressive, one of my favourite on DOF. But it would be nice to see some variations in your stories. For example, you could draw a SF story, or a story in which girls traffikers could be asians (abductors are always white, black, or arabian people in your stories). I really would like to see someday a SF story or a story on white slavery involving an Asian mafia drawn by you.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Yours.
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Panderma wrote:Hello PRedondo.

If you read this : Your art is really impressive, one of my favourite on DOF. But it would be nice to see some variations in your stories. For example, you could draw a SF story, or a story in which girls traffikers could be asians (abductors are always white, black, or arabian people in your stories). I really would like to see someday a SF story or a story on white slavery involving an Asian mafia drawn by you.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Yours.
Some artists just don't "feel" some settings. I would love to see a fantasy setting drawn by Predondo. My dream would be for him to adapt a story similar to my favorite hentai movie, Ride of the Valkyrie. Igor got a really nice story started with Fall of Asgard but then he disappeared =( so the fantasy settings have been kinda slim. At the same time I wouldn't want an artist to feel forced to draw something they don't particularly care about 'cause it might lead to crappy issues and we already have to wait 2-3 months for a new issue. If it doesn't deliver that's about half a year of waiting for the next one.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Speaking of fantasy settings, the Orc Flesh/Orc Counterpart stories by Templeton were fantastic.

Perhaps someone should continue them... :sw
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Sarenaph wrote:Speaking of fantasy settings, the Orc Flesh/Orc Counterpart stories by Templeton were fantastic.

Perhaps someone should continue them... :sw
Ooooh yeah, I vote for that!
logan222

Post by logan222 »

I snapped up the new Prison Horror Story as soon as I saw it had pony girls in it, so hot! I hope that element gets presented in your comics again sometime Predondo, it's such a sexy form of punishment!

I have a request(oif that's ok) just something that I think fits in your comics:Do you think you could show some kind of punishment enema in one of you future comics? You mentioned giving Mrs Hamilton one in "the new mistress" but it happens off screen... Even if you don't show the messy details I love seeing a bent over woman squirm and her belly stretch after she is forced to take gallons of liquid in through a massive buttplug! :twisted:
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Anything coming up form Predondo? Would love to see another Harem Horror Hell!
Bego

Post by Bego »

logan222 wrote:Anything coming up form Predondo? Would love to see another Harem Horror Hell!
Sorry... Prison Horror Story 7 is in the oven... :D :roll:
http://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1599