Predondo

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
logan222

Re: Predondo

Post by logan222 »

Looks like ti comicglutton, thanks for the heads up!

Are there any more preview pics or info as to when the next Predondo will drop? I'm excited!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

There's another ( colour) preview under the 'What's Cooking ' thread in the members' section. Predondo is my favourite artist at the moment. ;)
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Predondo delivered today page 36th in B&W, that means the comic (a new Harem series comic) is coming sometime soon.

We'll post a new page when color progresses.

We're very excited about this new Predondo's
:44 :44
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Yay, thanks Nuria!!!
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Will there be a sequel to uprising in west africa?
Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 »

Hello Predondo,
My name is Marc and I've just joined this website, big fan of your work, like The New Mistress here, I was wondering, where is it best to purchase your product like your comics, I know you can download your work but sometimes it doesn't always work so buying a hard copies, is that still possible, I live in the UK and getting your material over here is difficult, is it possible to order it from somewhere?
All the best to you Predondo, keep up the great work.

Regards,

Marc.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Marc, none of the Predondo's comic is in paperback yet. The only way is to buy them for download at dofantasy.com
If you don't like/can't downloads, we can send you a cd-rom with your purchases. If interested, pls contact me at webmaster@dofantasy.com
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

Any updates from Predondo?
Marc1978

Post by Marc1978 »

Thank you Nuria, shame about that, think cd-rom is a good idea, will let you know if and when I would like a copy, thank you very much and all the very best to you. :)
Spaz

Post by Spaz »

Marc1978 wrote:Thank you Nuria, shame about that, think cd-rom is a good idea, will let you know if and when I would like a copy, thank you very much and all the very best to you. :)
You'll probably have to redirect your request to Bego or Roberts, as Nuria passed away recently.