so ?&?& awsome.................. :)

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

so ?&?& awsome.................. :)

Post by ifob8 »

Guys....SO FREAKIN AWESOME WHAT IVE JUST DISCOVERED...I mean...its like if they would have read in my mind...in my desire... Its turning me on so much!!! I didnt know things would actualy exists on the internet !!!!!!!!! :D :D!!! http://www.mukiskitchen.com/

Id love to see comics here in Dof...about that... :P :roll:

I kinda began to be interested by fantasy cannibalism by reading the BD: Troll de Troy (In French..) It's about a planet called Troy, where Trolls live. http://www.askell.com/Troy/Trolls/Trolls.php They eat human...including girls... :roll: :P :t ...Seeing a girl roasting on a spit or be sent in a oven, on a silver plate, apple in the mouth...turns me on...lol...seing the girl being all oiled up...on her ass...being tied up, cannot do anything to free herself...Being served, after cookingtime, as the diner, ready to be eaten...yes, this really turns me on... :t
Life is a party
ROBERTS

Re: so ?&?& awsome.................. :)

Post by ROBERTS »

Really? It does? That is fascinating. Would you mind explaining what it is about killing and eating a girl that you find erotic? This is a mystery to me...I need to know more.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

P.S. I don"t think the Bank would allow it....
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

I did list that as 1 of a turn on, where a woman is oiled up & have food eaten off her naked body, but when she's actually being the food itself, that crosses the line for me.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Me to. I don't like seeing women suffer any permanent harm, that is a big turn off.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I know a number of models who have shot for Muki's Kitchen and found it very entertaining to do as a sort of tongue-in-cheek thing, but I suspect the site's subscribers do get off on cannibalism. And there are occasionally references to it in some DOF comics, though thankfully it happens offstage. I think it's threatened in a couple of Erenisch titles and maybe even in Fernando's invaders series.

Do I think it's a a turn-on? Big no thanks on that.

Do I think it should be explicitly incorporated in any DOF comics? Bigger no thanks.
LoganX

Post by LoganX »

While it is something it is a big turn off for me, I am not one to judge others fantasies (so long as they remain just fantasies). I have even encountered some girls that are into the fantasy of being eaten (not in the usual way that girls are into).
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Lol, I didnt know my topic would make such a controverse...but, according to subjects already talked about, here, in the forum, and remebering a few of the responses, I find it quite logic.

Hum, well, let me first tell you that I'm not really turned on by blodshed nor useless suffering...Considering that, I'm really not turned by eating a woman. Cuting her into pieces...no...not really. However, taking erotic bites out of her body, that really turns me on. (especialy on stomach, ass, teights, pussy, neck...maybe toes and fingers... :roll: :t )

I just CANT explain why seeing a woman prepared like a meal turns me on so much, since I would never eat her...if I tried, I would probably be so disgusted that I would vomit.......And I'm not into killing women...Preparing a woman like a meat...like if it was a...pork or someting...I dont know why...I like it...I like when she is all oiled up...especialy on her ass...I like when she salted, peppered...I LOVE when an APPLE is placed in her mouth, like a gag...I like when someting is put in her ass...I like when she ready to be roasted..and served...I would not enjoy to see her sliced up...gore blood doesnt turn me on...I like to see her put in the oven and I like to see her expression of fear, distress but would not be enjoyed to see her roasting alive....

So I love to see the girl on a plate, like a meal. As for the spit, I enjoy, I don't know why, when the girl is on the spit...but not full of blood. I think I would enjoy the moment when the spit is pushed in her, maybe for her distress...but at the same time, I would not like that, because of the horrible suffering and blooshed that would overcome.

Considering the woman I find sexy and erotic as food...simulating I'd eat her..is like...if I would devoure her flesh...the ultimate...I dont know...this is very complicated to explain...Its like if I could take any pieces of her...but not really...only for erotic bites...its only a simulation.

Well, I think Ive said it all. Personaly, I like comics about that I would love to see Dof comics about that, even if it never going to happen.
Life is a party
Thon

Post by Thon »

I loved much of Dolcett's work, although I'm not at all interested in the roasting and eating, or for that matter snuffing, of women. What made me like the art was the total submisseness(?) of the gals in those stories/drawings. Like when the damsel [soon to be in distress] prepared everything for her own demise, through bbq or saw or whatever. That is kinda the ultimate surrender.

If I would find that kind of devotion in real life I would most certinly do all I could do to not lose that gal. So roasting her would never ever come up as an remote thought in my disturbed mind. The same goes for biting off any part of her. I might gnaw a bit on her teats though :twisted:
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

ifob8 wrote:Lol, I didnt know my topic would make such a controverse...but, according to subjects already talked about, here, in the forum, and remebering a few of the responses, I find it quite logic.

Hum, well, let me first tell you that I'm not really turned on by blodshed nor useless suffering...Considering that, I'm really not turned by eating a woman. Cuting her into pieces...no...not really. However, taking erotic bites out of her body, that really turns me on. (especialy on stomach, ass, teights, pussy, neck...maybe toes and fingers... :roll: :t )

I just CANT explain why seeing a woman prepared like a meal turns me on so much, since I would never eat her...if I tried, I would probably be so disgusted that I would vomit.......And I'm not into killing women...Preparing a woman like a meat...like if it was a...pork or someting...I dont know why...I like it...I like when she is all oiled up...especialy on her ass...I like when she salted, peppered...I LOVE when an APPLE is placed in her mouth, like a gag...I like when someting is put in her ass...I like when she ready to be roasted..and served...I would not enjoy to see her sliced up...gore blood doesnt turn me on...I like to see her put in the oven and I like to see her expression of fear, distress but would not be enjoyed to see her roasting alive....

So I love to see the girl on a plate, like a meal. As for the spit, I enjoy, I don't know why, when the girl is on the spit...but not full of blood. I think I would enjoy the moment when the spit is pushed in her, maybe for her distress...but at the same time, I would not like that, because of the horrible suffering and blooshed that would overcome.

Considering the woman I find sexy and erotic as food...simulating I'd eat her..is like...if I would devoure her flesh...the ultimate...I dont know...this is very complicated to explain...Its like if I could take any pieces of her...but not really...only for erotic bites...its only a simulation.

Well, I think Ive said it all. Personaly, I like comics about that I would love to see Dof comics about that, even if it never going to happen.
That kinda reminds me some (old) Asian horror movie I came across, where a bloke (I assume he was a butcher) wiped his bloodied meat cleaver on a (unconscious/dead, can't quite remember which) woman's ass cheeks before he lifted it up to slice it in half (obviously the scene cut away before the impact). Oddly arousing seeing an alternative purpose of the butt cheeks but highly disturbing the concept.