Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Lostboy

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by Lostboy »

I'm with flamboyant on this one. I think it's much worse for the girl if she is victimized by a man she fiends attractive and might have slept with under normal circumstances. The librarian by Wayne wine is a good example.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

There was a poll on this with ugly dudes winning by a considerable margin.

I can understand this argument from both sides.
Obviously, as a man, I would find it tougher to be humiliated or t@rtured in front of, or by, women that I fancied in a sexual way. I assume this would be the same with women. If however those same sadistic, but attractive, women forced themselves upon me for sex, I couldn't deny that there would be some pleasure in the act for me. That is the paradox. I think it is fine for a handsome man to t@rture or humiliate a woman, but the r@pe should be left to his less attractive henchmen.
And while I prefer ugly dudes riding the women, I don't like them to be gibbering morons or idiots.
Rigor Mortis

Post by Rigor Mortis »

I like to see how most of the female character ends after the comic ended, so many unanswered questions, did she escape, what happened when she sold to that guy. I wish Robert hurry up with his idea/plan for unrestricted comics.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yeah, I'm still trying to find a webmaster/builder who isn't scared to put this content online.
If you only knew what I have planned for the "unrestricted"....
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I'm no fan of ugly anything. I'm in it for the sex and sadism, but ugly isn't a turn on for me. I don't want to draw ugly guys any more than I want to draw ugly girls.

And it's just my opinion, but I feel the overall tone of a bulk of the comics here has become rather repetitively cruel, violent, and lacking in any sexual attraction. After a certain point of violence, it no longer matters if it's a girl being beaten and dragged or a dog. I think it's hurting this site, I think it's narrowed the audience down to a tiny little club of a few hundred or so, and I know for a fact many guys in the US are terrified of this stuff. You could lose your job, your wife, get disowned for looking at this material. This is fringe material as it is, always has been, but for me it's always about the sex and the pretty girls bound and abused. I don't want to beat them to death, I want to f@ck them unconcious. So OK, give the fans what they want..they want cruelty and violence, there's plenty here. But not every comic please. I mean REALLY....
Rigor Mortis

Post by Rigor Mortis »

ROBERTS wrote:Yeah, I'm still trying to find a webmaster/builder who isn't scared to put this content online.
If you only knew what I have planned for the "unrestricted"....
Maybe you need to talk to folks at http://forbiddenfeast.com/, cause they got crazier stuff on their site and they somehow got it working.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I dont like this site... it's too much gore for me.
Life is a party
Rigor Mortis

Post by Rigor Mortis »

ifob8 wrote:I dont like this site... it's too much gore for me.
Yea, not everything is for everyone, but the fact that they can do this and still operate online means Dofantasy should too. Fansadox is no where near that gore level, so why live with current restriction if other businesses found a model of operation that can overcome this.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

The banks don't care if you kill butcher and eat women. just don't tie them up and f@ck them.
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

ROBERTS wrote:I'm in it for the sex and sadism,

And it's just my opinion, but for me it's always about the sex and the pretty girls bound and abused. I don't want to beat them to death, I want to f@ck them unconcious. So OK, give the fans what they want..they want cruelty and violence, there's plenty here. But not every comic please. I mean REALLY....
I agree with Roberts, whom I have edited... I hope honestly... in the quote. above I don't knock anybody's kinks, I only advocate for my own interests in the marketplace. I enjoy seeing comics featuring the kidnapping, restraint, humiliation, punishment, and r@ape of pretty girls. I'll skip over a couple images of blood in a comic that features beautiful bound bitches with their red asses being penetrated by big cocks after they have been forced into girl-girl sex. Bound men, ugly women forcing cute girls into lesbian acts, branding, bloody piercings, limbs removed, snuff... not so interested.

Again, no knock on those who do like these things. Just asking for what I like to see.