Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
flamboyant

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by flamboyant »

I would really really really like to see more of handsome male characters. I guess I'm in minority, but can't help it. I enjoy watching handsome guys just as much as beautiful women :)
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I'd prefer less unattractive men anyway, but that's been said before. I think I see some signs of progress in that department, but it depends on the artist.
Rapeape

Post by Rapeape »

I want the male character to be as ugly and repulsive as possible!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Rapeape wrote:I want the male character to be as ugly and repulsive as possible!

Me too. There's much more humiliation involved with a woman forced to submit to a repulsive beast. With a handsome man they might get some pleasure.
flamboyant

Post by flamboyant »

comicglutton wrote:There's much more humiliation involved with a woman forced to submit to a repulsive beast. With a handsome man they might get some pleasure.
Well... for me humiliation is a part of pleasure. I always consider the plot as a consensual play where 'victim' can't show her pleasure, because it would destroy the game, but she get some pleasure for sure. So, I like to watch handsome guys and... disclaimer pages ;>
Rapeape

Post by Rapeape »

flamboyant wrote:
comicglutton wrote:There's much more humiliation involved with a woman forced to submit to a repulsive beast. With a handsome man they might get some pleasure.
Well... for me humiliation is a part of pleasure. I always consider the plot as a consensual play where 'victim' can't show her pleasure, because it would destroy the game, but she get some pleasure for sure. So, I like to watch handsome guys and... disclaimer pages ;>

Interesting, I do the exact opposite.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Interesting, indeed.

To each his own, I always say. Please don´t get me wrong flamboyant. I am not mocking you. While I don´t share your preferences, I find it utterly cool (seriously) that someone actually stands up and states he likes the disclaimer pages.

I don´t concur...but I am impressed.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

It''s not that I don't get the idea about ugly guys being a more disgusting experience for the girls.

My problem is that looking at ugly guys is a disgusting experience for me and for a lot of potential readers out there.

As I've also said before, a man can be physically attractive and still be monstrously evil, just more fun to watch.

And I suspect the relentless emphasis on the Beauty and the Beast thing might be turning off readers who would otherwise be customers.

It would be worthwhile experiment to try making the bad guys less repulsive (which doesn't mean turning them into pretty boys by any means - they still need to stay depraved and menacing) to let the buyers vote.

There is such a thing as "cruelly handsome" it it might make for a bit more variety.
flamboyant

Post by flamboyant »

arrakur wrote:Interesting, indeed. While I don´t share your preferences, I find it utterly cool (seriously) that someone actually stands up and states he likes the disclaimer pages.
Haha XD Yes, I really like disclaimer pages and I need them :) I didn't know majority doesn't. I like role playing bdsm so why would I don't like disclaimer pages?

As about ugly guys, I feel exactly the same what ernestgreene states. Watching ugly guy is unpleasant experience for me. And "cruelly handsome" male character is what really excites me.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

I don't agree. The vulgar appearance of the captor makes the experience that much more humiliating for the captive, which I prefer. One of my favorite comics is Dead Shark Island 2, because the girl can't control her orgasms when the old man fucks her.