Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
surferchick

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by surferchick »

hansmoleman wrote:One thing I would like to see more from all artists if embarrassed blushing. They hate being captured, tied, etc but when they have a forced orgasm it should cause them to blush in embarrassment.
Very good point!! Or like to see them more fighting against the forced orgasmn...
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

I'd actually like to see a guy get abducted and used by women. In most of the issues,a high society type girl gets kidnapped or what have you,and is used as a sex toy by men. I'd like to see the role reversed and have a guy get captured and abused by a perverted girl group.
smokem26679

Post by smokem26679 »

Rubber bondage, rubber bondage, and more rubber bondage! :D I'm kinda obsessed, ya see.
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Bruce75 wrote:I'd actually like to see a guy get abducted and used by women. In most of the issues,a high society type girl gets kidnapped or what have you,and is used as a sex toy by men. I'd like to see the role reversed and have a guy get captured and abused by a perverted girl group.
I wonder if there's an audience for that. Most Fansadox fans seem to be men who like to see women as victims.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
kongcat

Post by kongcat »

I like to see Fernando post a new comic every week.
kongcat

Post by kongcat »

More humiliation would be nice. Give the slaves degrading new names they are forced to refer to themselves as. Clit rings and clit leashes. Fernando using small nose rings versus those ugly ones that take up the whole face. I'd love to see more powerful women broken enslaved and humiliated. More rim jobs and just one sceene in each comic with the slave on her knees forced to drink her masters piss. No more then one scene but once to drive home the humiliation theme.

Love the hot mom enslaved with her college age daughter themes. Also like the contrast of a repulsive man enslaving a gorgeous woman. Moron Joss would have been a great sequel. Would love to see Fernando take it forward but he would need more verbal humiliation. More AA woman like Hallie Berry or Tara Banks as slaves.

Less clothes on the slaves but more restrictive bondage. Just nothing that covers much of their bodies. More slaves drawn on all fours giving both BJS and being taken from behind. More feet licking and crawling on all fours. Some pony girl play or dehuminiizing comics from artist that drawn more realistic pictures.

Amanda from the twins series finally enslaved broken and humiliated by a cruel male master.
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

Casotto wrote:
Bruce75 wrote:I'd actually like to see a guy get abducted and used by women. In most of the issues,a high society type girl gets kidnapped or what have you,and is used as a sex toy by men. I'd like to see the role reversed and have a guy get captured and abused by a perverted girl group.
I wonder if there's an audience for that. Most Fansadox fans seem to be men who like to see women as victims.
I think there could be. I look at it from the point of view of the guy,whose getting abused and dominated by women. I mean,what guy wouldn't love to be sexually dominated by a groups of perverted girls? :t If anything,it could be a couple who got captured. That way,both the man and woman would be made slaves by the female group.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

How about some wildy girl, Like a female version of Tarzan! With some villain come from City.
They capture her in the jungle, bring her to the city etc...
We alway love strong-mind girl, but because she living in the jungle, a little muscle 'll build up more characterize. Over muscle girl alway make people sick !
blacklion

Post by blacklion »

hansmoleman wrote:Oh and one more thing.

One BIG thing for me is when the girl is taking it in her cunt, I see many comics just show her defeated face but her motionless body. I would LOVE to see that squriming/gyrations and squealing because the dude r@ping her is so big.

Of course when she is bound she can't move freely and I also understand it may be hard to draw in a comic but I would love to see more of this.
^This!
blacklion

Post by blacklion »

hansmoleman wrote:
blacklion wrote:
hansmoleman wrote:Oh and one more thing.

One BIG thing for me is when the girl is taking it in her cunt, I see many comics just show her defeated face but her motionless body. I would LOVE to see that squriming/gyrations and squealing because the dude r@ping her is so big.

Of course when she is bound she can't move freely and I also understand it may be hard to draw in a comic but I would love to see more of this.
^This!

I'm glad you agree blacklion!

Honestly I figure many artists already do this ( I know Fernando does for a fact ) it may be that its more difficult to draw in comics and it is more assumed (movements anyway). Plus if the girl is bound she can't really move that much :D

But what I am calling for isn't too blatant.

One very good example is in Cheerleaders Fate, when Assbuster throws Anna into the trailer and rapes her. Fernando draws it beautifully showing Assbuster go to town on her but she cringes her face and turns her head as he holds her open.

I would basically like to see more of this.

Yes I have very specific taste :mrgreen:
LOL. Its one of the reasons I really don't like the mouth ring gages. I like a little lip bitting when a girls is taking one in the ass. LOL