Tell the people What you want to see

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ponygirlrider3

Tell the people What you want to see

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Please share with the authors and everyone else what you would like to see in future comics. Personally I would like to see more ethnic women (especially black), more petgirls, and more force pregnancy and breeding.
comicglutton

Re: Tell the people What you want to see

Post by comicglutton »

Pet girls, and pregnancy don't turn me on. Ethnics are OK. Would like to see more business/ office women orientated stories. Something damned sexy about a confident woman in tight skirt, stockings and heels. :)
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I'd love a comix about a sexy superheroine being brought down by sadistic supervillains :D
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I think ''The Avenger'' is like that, no?
Life is a party
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Oh, and me too, I would like to see office women in comics...(women dressed...and then undressed...lol...with a simple white shirt and tight skirt...the kind they usually wear in offices...like naughty secretary...know I mean?) :t :D
Life is a party
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

ifob8 wrote:I think ''The Avenger'' is like that, no?
Yeah, Cagri had produced a few like that; but I'd love to see more from Dofantasy.
trapper

Post by trapper »

more humiliation of mature women (mother/daughter) the mother has more to lose when humiliated. Clothing humiliation, fetish wear in public, half naked on a leash, short skirts and no panties but in a contemporary setting. I love some of Erenisch's humiliations but they are set in a world where all women/girls can expect this treatment so it becomes normal and excpected, it is much more humiliating and degrading to recieve such treatment in a contemporary setting where it is very much NOT normal and where firends or work coleagues can see the subject being degraded and used.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

ifob8 wrote:Oh, and me too, I would like to see office women in comics...(women dressed...and then undressed...lol...with a simple white shirt and tight skirt...the kind they usually wear in offices...like naughty secretary...know I mean?) :t :D

I think we're on the same wavelength here! :D
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Fans of office women should read a couple of Bruno Coq's comics, specifically The Secretary and The Manager.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I'd love a comix about a sexy superheroine being brought down by sadistic supervillains :D
I also love these comics but they only ever go for one issue. I would like a longer lead in time possibly with a consensual sex scene between the Heroin and her boyfriend Superhero. Then more r@ape and degradation after her capture, like being forced to where really slutty versions of her costume with being pimped out to all of the evil super villains. After maybe a year of this she is found and rescued by her boyfriend.

This would have to be over several comics and have good character development but it would be very worth it.