Hustler Taboo Illustrated

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Bruce75

Re: Hustler Taboo Illustrated

Post by Bruce75 »

I love the mag myself. I wish a little more content was in it,as far as more of the comics are concerned,but it's great to see it over here in the States. :D
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I wonder, where can you buy it in the streets? What kind of places do they sell the magazine at?
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I'd like to see the book expand to include artist interviews and reviews of new material, etc. But we're struggling with the cost of printing, like everyone else who still does physical publishing, and associated costs. As circulation rises, we hope to expand the magazine again to include these elements, which I agree add to the overall value of he book.

The best way to make that happen is to buy it. It's available at adult book stores, in the adult sections of comic book stores that have it and directly from the publisher. Every issue has a back-issue order form and you can purchase previous issues by mail or phone.

Address:

Taboo Illustrated
C/O LFP
9494 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Phone: 323-651-5400

We take checks by mail and credit cards by phone.

Hope this helps. Love to have more members here support the book which helps raise Dofatntasy's visibility here in the US and therefore benefits us all.
terry

Post by terry »

Right, Taboo Illustrated is very good. :) But I notice that T.I. issues 1-16 are the only ones downloadable from here, though on Amazon there are print versions available up to No 24. do you know if the Nos 17-24 print issues will eventually end up as PDFs?

Thanx.
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

yes they will. Hopefully soon :)
Bruce75

Post by Bruce75 »

Bumping this up...

Anyway,it rather sucks because the adult store I used to buy this magazine at no longer sells it. :( I guess they stopped making it?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Maybe the bookstore stopped buying it..