Sequels You'd Like to See

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Casotto

Sequels You'd Like to See

Post by Casotto »

What are some Fansadox comics that you wish had sequels?

I'm still wishing for Librarian 3 one day, drawn by Lesbi K Leih. The end of the second volume clearly promised that the two kidnappers were going to get another girl to play with.

Missying also has the potential to be continued; I'd love to see the young son finally f@ck Missy.

Calvary Nun is another one: I'd love to see new ways of degrading the innocent nun who's made captive by two psychos.

What about you?
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
colacao

Re: Sequels You'd Like to See

Post by colacao »

I would like to see the sequel Missying, my favorite comic author. :D
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Basically what you've already mentioned. Out of all Lesbi K Leih's work that I'm eagerly hoping there's a sequel is 'The Librarian', it was just set up on the 2nd victim (but then again, we also need Geoffrey Merrick to write the story)

I would love to see Wayne Wine's 'Night Stalker' series have more sequels, due his comic book style artwork, it felt that there's should be more than 3 comics. Plus I couldn't help that the fact that there were alot of prison cells (at least 10) making me thinking, he should fill 'em up.

Another candidate is Viktor's 'Beach Hunter'.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

You can count me in for 'Night Stalker' and 'Beach Hunter'. Also 'Invaders' and 'Sex Wars' from Fernando.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Sex Wars 3!

I'd also like to see a follow-up to Moffett's "Deadly Platform".
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Sex Wars 3 and hopefully one day African Horror if Templeton would return...
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Sequel to Mad Doctor and Slave Cop
Life is a party
colacao

Post by colacao »

Fernando's another sequel to the saga Invaders. Cheerleaders also another sequel and Twins.
Templeton, if ever appears (which I doubt), as the third of Evil Crew. Also the sequels of African Horror and Castaways.
Roberts' fifth sequel to The Black Van.
In Cagri, the sequel to Black Summer and Spoiled Bitch.
And many more .... :D
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Oh yes, Slave Cop, another one of my favourites! Erenisch has written in his forum that he's working on it.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
k100

Post by k100 »

Any and all of Fernando's work, especially Sex Wars, Invaders and Cheerleaders series.

But I would love to see a continuation of Fernando's Space Pirates issue. Loved the action in that one.