What happened to Doval?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Casotto

What happened to Doval?

Post by Casotto »

The artist Doval created one of my favourite Fansadox comics, Ponygirl Horror Training. Why has he never worked for Dofantasy again? I love his art and his twisted ideas. Does anyone know what he's up to?
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
ponygirlrider3

Re: What happened to Doval?

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

i liked him also
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I think he is one of the finest artists DOF has ever had and hope he comes back soon.
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Are you reading this, Nuria? That's three fans already clamoring for his return ;)
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

I tried many times to have Doval doing a new comic with no success. He has started some of them but just gave up after a few pages or sketches. He seems not be happy with any of them.
He's very talented, I agree, but he proves so far to be unable to end a comic but one. I'll keep trying!

;)
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I'm sad to know that; I think he's super-talented and Ponygirl Horror Training is one of my favourite Dofantasy comix! I've re-read it countless times to the point I have whole pages impressed on my memory :D
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Its a shame he can't finish a comic, but maybe he can post some singular images up on bdsmartwork.com if he doesn't want to keep to a story?

I loved his singular ponygirl pictures from ages ago (and of course, Ponygirl Horror Training!)
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

Doval is a true artist. Anything from him would be worth waiting for. Single illustrations, sketchbook or an illustrated story would be equally welcome.
:)
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

When I got my first BDSMartwork membership months ago, I was very pleased to find a few ponygirl pics by Doval there. I keep hoping one day he'll produce anything new :D