Total votes: 3

Naj

Dresden Twins - Comic Thread

Post by Naj »

Comic is up. Use this to discuss.
krisross

Re: Dresden Twins - Comic Thread

Post by krisross »

First of all, loved it! Really like the twins and seeing a women of authority being taken. Whish we had one additional scene at the end of a certain mistress starting to use the twins. But overall very happy!

Do you have some fate in mind for the twins? What their Mistress will do to them?
qq2

Post by qq2 »

We had to wait for this next installment for a while but I definitely feel that it was worth the wait.

Lots of thing that made it great.

The scene where the conversation between the lawyers is mirrored with Angelika her flashback's was a good find. It drove home what the naughty girl triggers were supposed to communicate. The flashback structure also allowed you to explore a lot of positions and punishments without it feeling rushed.

In general the pacing was excellent giving scenes time to work, for me at least.

Also a number of smaller things that added to the atmosphere. The usage of the German word "tinkle" rather than "drip". The usage of several types of cockrings so we can separate the masked assailant.

Like I said lots of things to like.
If there is one thing that I would like to see, and I understand that this is likely persona preference, it's the lack of "getting dressed" scenes.

In the first group xs there is a scene where Emily is forced to put her outfit on herself. That added so much tension. Similarly in part 4 there is a scene where Vicky is pierced. Or the scene where she isn't rescued in episode 3. all those added a touch of inevitability/predicament that for me at least worked well. If we had a scene where Helga showed the two girls what was waiting for them or somehow had Gisela watch them getting "set-up" that would have made it just a tad better (for me at least)

That all said I love it. Consider the feedback in that vein. The feedback of a Fan that loves fandom
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Ok, so just to get to the point, I loved this comic. It was incredibly rewarding and satisfying to see that all of the fan feedback was listened to. This comic had everything. From a more diverse array of attire for our heroes and villains to some of the best DP/anal I've seen in a comic. Yet I don't feel like Naj or Celestine compromised on their visions at all. I truly hope you two continue to work together in the future. It's truly special. That being said I'd like to take this time to sum up my thoughts on GX and the series as a whole now that I've had time to think about and have read it multiple times.

Thoughts on Group X series
I really do enjoy this series don't get me wrong but there are a few thoughts I want to express about it. Victoria as a character is very different from Hannah from ATOCS. The thing that makes me more invested in Hannah is that she isn't a lesbian and she isn't into kinky sex or maybe even sex at all. That's what makes her perverted enslavement to a sadistic woman all the more compelling to me. She isn't into this scene at all. It just adds to the depravity of it all. Now Victoria is a lesbian and is into kink. So when she and her girlfriend get taken by GX it doesn't have the same visceral gravitas that ATOC has. To me the best parts of GX are when Lance sends Victoria videos of his BDSM sessions of him and her GF because Emily is a lesbian and seeing her taken by a man definitely not something she would do. Then we have Victoria narrating her inner thoughts about how much she secretly is enjoying all the kinky shit that's happening to and around her. Contrast that with Hannah and she is absolutely terrified of her new reality but as a result of her hopelessness and training by her owner her nature is completely changed by the time we get to issue #4. She calls her lesbian owner goddess and she worships her enjoys bringing her pleasure and receiving pleasure back. That's the hottest part of the story for me. I'm not saying that Victoria is a bad character it's just that she hasn't changed at all by the time the story ends.

Now back to Dresden Twins.
Wow this comic went so smooth narratively. This comic waisted no time. The flashbacks were masterfully done. Loved the outfits and the toys. There was almost nothing about this comic I didn't like. The evidence locker scene where our detective is just examining the latex and dildos that GX uses. That scene got me just imagining it being used. Love the scene where the TV was hacked. The poses and bondage was done very well. Celestine is a master of erotic art and it's on full display. If you want to see cock in the mouth or ass Celestine has you covered.

!!!Spoilers!!!!
Chyou!!!! I love her!!! God I echo the same sentiment as the other review. I wish that we got just one or two more pages to see her in her full glory. Someone needs to teach those twins a lesson. I thought I'd be content with having Chyou just show up in the background of other comic maybe pulling the twins around like dogs here and there but, the more I think about it the more I want ATOCS 2. You've created quite the world and I just want to spend all my time there but, the comic had to end at some point. I hope we don't have to wait to long to come back revisit it.
surrenderdorathy

krisross wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:04 am First of all, loved it! Really like the twins and seeing a women of authority being taken. Whish we had one additional scene at the end of a certain mistress starting to use the twins. But overall very happy!

Do you have some fate in mind for the twins? What their Mistress will do to them?

O I can answer that. She definitely used Mr.Bamboo on both pairs of tits and then stimulated both girls to orgasm to show them what happens if they disobey vs obey.
krisross

Post by krisross »

Would also like to add that I really hope we see the twins again at some point. Even in the background of other stories in the Group X universe.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I agree that it would be great to revisit the twins later. Helga mentions to mistress X that Gisela had become too dependent on her assistant and uses quotes around “assistant”. Maybe a future one-off could be Group X focused around the assistant and the fact that she was actually undercover Group X. Or maybe they recruit the assistent to entrap another lawyer. Recruitment either by intimidation or because she’s a secret sadist, or both a bit like Victoria got excited

it would offer a great opportunity to sort showcase what happened to her former boss and her sister without making that the core of the story.

Or maybe my brain is just trying to hard because it’s so happy with this comic ;-)
surrenderdorathy

Brilliant setting the story in Germany. Only country where two men could walk around in public dressed as gimps and it wouldn't be suspicious.
surrenderdorathy

Spending most of my waking nights wondering what Chyou and the Dresden twins are up to.
surrenderdorathy

Hi, Naj. Any chance you could share any updates on future projects in the works if any at all? Thank you for your time.