OBJECTION OVERRULED part 2 by KITTYHAND ** released**

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
86%
4 STAR ****
14%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 7

Bego

OBJECTION OVERRULED part 2 by KITTYHAND ** released**

Post by Bego »

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44

IN VICTOR POPOV’S ESTATE, ONLY THE FRESHEST, CHOICEST, AND PRETTIEST OF THE SLAVEGIRLS HAVE A CHANCE OF KEEPING THEMSELVES FAVORED AND PETTED. THOSE CAST ASIDE ARE SENT TO… THE BASEMENT!

JULIA ROCHON FINDS HERSELF ON VICTOR POPOV’S BAD SIDE. SHE MUST PROVE HERSELF TO HER MASTER BECAUSE HER TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... ruled2.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in AUGUST 2020

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
imarabbit

Re: OBJECTION OVERRULED part 2 by KITTYHAND ** released**

Post by imarabbit »

Fantastic art as always :44 . The labia piercing and stockings in the last page is 11/10. Cannot wait to see more of Julia in the the next chapter!
Last edited by imarabbit on Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Objection Overruled is one of my favorite comics and when I learned that KH was making a sequel I must have sent them dozens of emails asking about it for probably 8 months now and now it's finally out and I can safely say it's everything and more that I wanted it to be. I think I love this story so much because if I had a harem of slave girls this is almost exactly how I'd run it. I was sucked into this world from the first panel and immediately started it over when I finished. If you loved the first one you'll love this one as well and if you're a fan of other KH comics you'll probably get a kick out of seeing characters from other comics making an appearance. I hope to return to these characters again soon but given what KH has told me they've got planned ahead, we probably won't see OO3 for a long while.

Now if only Naj and Celestine could finish up GX3 I'll be perfectly content for the rest of the year :)
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Shout-out to Popov for being the only slave master that eats pussy. He knows how to reward a well behaved whore.