How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
bellamyspiano

Re: How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by bellamyspiano »

Gawd damn!!!! :cry:
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:Gawd damn!!!! :cry:
Martin's an....Interesting man, to be sure.
I do watch him work, as often as I can, learining little bits of leatherworking here and there as he makes gags, restraints and such--also I serve as 'Tester', for comfort, wearability, etc..
He's a perfectionist, and likes to ensure even the smallest details are done right.
I've NO complaints--it might take a month to get a properly-finished product from an illustrated image, but I know that it's be safe, non-toxic, and that I'm wearing (forced to wear) the product of my Man's handiworks.
Gags...people really never think how intrinsic they are to BDSM...but what I love the most about the works of all the Artists working for Dofantasy is they DO seem to understand the intrinsicness of gags to dominating a woman.
Brianna, ever the 'brat'...when she's muzzled, she loses her brattishness quite quickly. ;)
...and looks damn sexy too.
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

How is Martin coming along with the headgear? :D
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:How is Martin coming along with the headgear? :D
Pretty well, but he's been really busy with a lot of work-related stuff of late so he's only been able to get some bits and pieces of hobby-work done. Once he gets things wrapped up on a couple of contracts he'll have more time for such. :D
It all kinda works out as he gets ideas here and there for improvements, and as work is going 'slow' there's opportunities to work them in. :)
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Indeed! Great to hear, thanks.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:Indeed! Great to hear, thanks.
He's playing with a nasty little idea for a 'self-trainer'...
Microphone in a collar, bluethooth linked to a lock-on vibe-chastity 'bitch-tamer'.
The more noise you make, the more powerful and longer-duration the system responds with...
If you make a 'yelp', it 'stings'.
He's looking fwd to taking it for a 'test-drive' in public, as that's what it's meant for...a 'public-friendly' muzzle.

As to which of us gets to test it, he hasn't decided yet. He's working out all the programming and such so it can be remotely adjusted and such, so it's a ways off yet.
The hardware was 'dead-easy' as he puts it, but the 'firmware' (I think it's called?) is always the tougher aspect.
And then safety-testing to ensure the 'stinger' is set properly to be Absolutely Harmless physically, but on the sensation level...well, I tested the prototype for that system, and Physically it's totally harmless, but no matter how stubborn you plan to be, a few 'stings' and you learn to mind your manners and obedience. ;)

If Brianna ends up being the Test-Filly...he'd better use the really long-life batteries, she's an impressive little fighter. ;)
She loves challenging his authority and resolve, honestly I think that's part of the whole thing for her. Husband doesn't mind, he's always game for it as she is.
She always loses the battle, but again...part of the fun. ;)

If Apple only knew what he and others are doing with old iPhones and such... LOL
~Marlene~
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

The more i read it the more i love Martins "Self trainer" idea. I can see why he is having trouble getting the kinks out, in public there is ambiant noise and you cant have that setting it off that wouldn't teach the slave anything. :lol:
ooragoth

Post by ooragoth »

The simplest solution to the ambient noise issue would be to trade the open air mic for a throat mike, its more expensive but as it works on the vibrations from the voice box conducted through the tissues rather than through the air it isn't subject to ambient noise and infact can de set to a more sensitive level so she can't even subvocalize. something that would be effectve in mental training as many people, particularly when resisting or angry, subvocalize swears and diatribes that they believe they are only thinking.
"You can call a turd a sandwich but it still tastes like shit"-Caine
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

Lostboy wrote:The more i read it the more i love Martins "Self trainer" idea. I can see why he is having trouble getting the kinks out, in public there is ambiant noise and you cant have that setting it off that wouldn't teach the slave anything. :lol:
ooragoth wrote:The simplest solution to the ambient noise issue would be to trade the open air mic for a throat mike, its more expensive but as it works on the vibrations from the voice box conducted through the tissues rather than through the air it isn't subject to ambient noise and infact can de set to a more sensitive level so she can't even subvocalize. something that would be effectve in mental training as many people, particularly when resisting or angry, subvocalize swears and diatribes that they believe they are only thinking.
LOL...Evil minds do think alike!! :22
Did all you guys go to some Dark BDSM Tech Institute??? :?: :D
Husband hit upon the same solution after trying to insulate the mike originally.
He went with a contact mic, and backed it with insulation as insurance against 'heavy' vibrations (like a diesel truck using it's retarder brake) setting it off unwantedly. Tonight he finishes up things to make it ready for testing and calibration--which can really only be done with a test subject and the collar in place.
Cut-and-fit refinement he calls it. The output isn't connected to the vibe-stinger combo, this is just about getting things Initially dialled in to make sure all's within properly safe ranges and such.
THEN, Brianna gets to be fitted with it and that'll be when the real dialling-in/final calibration happens this Wednesday.
I almost feel sorry for the Filly...But she has a good head for tech and has been helping with the work on it, so she's looking forward to it. :)

Ring gags...have you guys here seen the previews for Fernando's latest installment for the Confiscated Twins series??

http://dofantasyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=499

There's 'spider-style' ring gags in some of the panels, that have nicely 'medical-y' look, a slight, but nicely distinct departure from the usual designs.
;) 8-) :22
~Marlene~
ooragoth

Post by ooragoth »

Lol no I don't think so but its a good idea, a BDSM tech institute. DITT (Dominants institure of t@rture Technology?)
It might even make a good premise for a comic.
"You can call a turd a sandwich but it still tastes like shit"-Caine