How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
petkajira

Re: How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Ah yes, the teeth-breaking gags. NO thank you. I hate the thought of any metal in my mouth. Both reality and fantasy *shudders*
Welllll................Uh, how to put it...semen has a metallic (and salty) taste. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not really a fan, and that is why I am so deliciously terrified of that "pump."
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Oh, good point. HOWEVER, it's not so much the taste, just the hardness of it. I have a genuine fear of breaking my teeth (I actually fell on my face when I was 11 and did some serious damage) :cry:
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Oh, good point. HOWEVER, it's not so much the taste, just the hardness of it. I have a genuine fear of breaking my teeth (I actually fell on my face when I was 11 and did some serious damage) :cry:
Not to mention a lot of us had expensive othodontic work. Give me a big plug, and a nasty looking muzzle harness! There are other orifices to invade!
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

The steel ring gags with the 'outriggers' are called 'spider gags'. They're not sharp at all, just round pieces of steel so the wearer cannot 'flip the ring out of position and be able to close their mouth.
Like you guys, steel on teeth--no thanks, it's just, so bloody nerver-shrilling a sensation---can't even stand thinking of it.
Husband put silicone padding on tooth-contact areas to protect teeth and save me from the 'sensation'. Simple modification, but a very good one.

i have to agree overall though, a mouth-filling plug and a wide panel sealing off your mouth...much better.
Also, gives you something to bite on during a pussy-flogging... ;)
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Yes, I would agree on all of the above points. Your last one in particular ;)
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:Yes, I would agree on all of the above points. Your last one in particular ;)
I'm one of those folks that when I accidentally scrape a fork against my teeth I nearly go into convulsions. LOL
So, slight modifications...voila`!!

here's some pics, so you can see what I mean about how spider-gags aren't 'sharp'...add some carefully placed silicone padding, and no problems.

[img][IMG]http://t.imgbox.com/acw2K5x9.jpg[/img][/img]

This is one of Robert Bishop's designs, that Husband made into reality, he loves Bishop's artworks...you want a mouth-stuffing, scream-stifling gag? THIS will keep you quiet no matter what your Dominant does!! LOL :D
Seriously, I can really do my best trying to deliberately drive a scream through it, as we did in testing it...and it really muzzles/muffles/stifles. You can imagine how 'Controlled' and completely Dominated you feel with it on... ;)

[img][IMG]http://t.imgbox.com/abdHjRjH.jpg[/img][/img]
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Ohhh thanks for sharing. That second one is WICKED :D
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:Ohhh thanks for sharing. That second one is WICKED :D
YW!
The Bishop model....
Yeah, it is!
Actually, kind of comfortable too...as far as that goes. LOL
Husband lightly padded the underside of the buckle to avoid skin abrasion. Some of the components took a bit of work to machine properly, and it has a locking buckle he salvaged from some hospital restraints at the back--once it's on, it stays on until he takes it off.
He's sketched out a version based off this with detachable padded leather blindfold piece, snaps and velcro fastening.
I married an evil man. LOL :22
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Does he have a brother? :D :D
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

bellamyspiano wrote:Does he have a brother? :D :D
Sorry.
I think his parents felt he was enough to deal with!! LOL
I think they were right... :D

http://imgbox.com/adxvVE9q
~Marlene~