How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
bellamyspiano

Re: How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by bellamyspiano »

Where you running to, bird? I might be about in a short while, though me is getting tired. Email me if you like, I'll have my phone with me for a late night read ;) x
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Where you running to, bird? I might be about in a short while, though me is getting tired. Email me if you like, I'll have my phone with me for a late night read ;) x
Will do. (After a Tanqueray and Schweppes. :) ) See you later.
Marlene38EE

Post by Marlene38EE »

petkajira wrote:
bellamyspiano wrote:They both sound VERY uncomfortable. But I guess that's the point ;)

The idea of the cum-pump turns me on 13,925 more times than the idea of the rack. In fact, I think I would take it over the rack in REALITY.
Fantasy only I guess... Oh well. The imagery is a lot of it. The docile, innocent librarian and that awful device...swallowing it again and again. Eeeww!
That cum-pump gag in Librarian was...interesting, to say the least. :D
In one of Erenisch's works, the Clinic, there's a girl with a ballgag strapped in her mouth, wrists shackled to the bedframe, and the feeder bag connected to the gag is full of some kind of animal semen, I forget what kind, but it was a pretty big bag also!!
Missying also has some rather interesting gags, and the hood used on her when she's being taken...it's rare for me to find hood's sexy, but the detailing on that one was really arousing!!

The only cum-pump around here, is 8 inches long and Husband's.
Brianna is steadily being Trained how to handle him, up to the balls, and there's NO ifs/ands/or buts about swallowing here--we do, that's that. No choice, save using a Safeword...but that's for bonafide emergencies, though.
Brianna's doing pretty well, she's dedicated in getting herself to the point where she can take him fully, but he's also rather thick, so there's breathing-issues. I'm 6'3 and proportionately bigger in some slight ways than her 5'6 frame and I know how to angle things just-so to be able to keep a small but open air-way happening.
THAT trick took a good while to learn!!
Worth it though... ;)
Around here, the best way to get silenced with his cock down your throat is to interrupt him on the phone, the idea of course being that there's better things for our mouths to do than break manners and courtesy. :roll:
Husband has a new idea for a gag...f@cking insidious. The collar, decorative enough to be worn openly, has a microphone in contact with the throat, and is bluetoothed to a strap-on 'buzzbelt' that locks. Depending on how much noise you make, sets off a correspondingly powerful reaction in the dildo and it's base-pad which presses against your vulva--and there's a clip for the clit with an electrode pressed between pussy and 'backdoor'...make enough noise, or make small noises too often, and you get a good solid zap to your clit and that tender little spot also. :shock:
Of course, it also works well with normal gags also...

Overall though, I'd have to say that across the board, most if not all the works here at Dofantasy are a gag-fetishist's wonderland, yes?? :22
~Marlene~
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

What does everyone think of open mouth gags? There are different types in the comics, and although I prefer plugs and muzzle-type gagging, the open mouth style are pretty popular on here.

CAGRI draws them in all his work, and they are very, very cruel looking. They look like they would tear the girls' mouths, and are more for t@rturing them than for r@ping them orally. Very scary.

The padded ring gags that hold the mouth wide open for cock or dildo are not so terrifying (and what girl doesn't like cock and dildo? :) ).
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

in the mouth?? hmmm.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Thing I love most about the open mouth gags is the amount of drool that spills from them. I still prefer something stuffed inside my mouth, but the open mouthed ones are open for 'more fun' should we say? ;)
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Thing I love most about the open mouth gags is the amount of drool that spills from them. I still prefer something stuffed inside my mouth, but the open mouthed ones are open for 'more fun' should we say? ;)
I just think CAGRI's open mouth gags are soooo cruel. Drooling is one thing, but those things look absolutely awful.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Are they the ones that like razor-like around the edges?
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Are they the ones that like razor-like around the edges?
Yeah, the ones like on the Cagri blog banner to the right of the forum. He uses them in almost all his drawings. Don't get me wrong, I like his Harem series, but the gags are really scary.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Ah yes, the teeth-breaking gags. NO thank you. I hate the thought of any metal in my mouth. Both reality and fantasy *shudders*