How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Marlene38EE

Re: How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by Marlene38EE »

petkajira wrote:Hello, Marlene:

Controlling a girl's body (and psyche) is incomplete without her mouth being 'bound."

The tongue trapper you mention sound intriguing - is there an digital image somewhere, or perhaps a drawing? How did the testing go? How long could the little filly wear that evil thing?

I do love gags. :t
Our last camera came back in a plastic bag as it was coke/rum/beer-logged. We've yet to replace it. So when we do finally replace it--we're NEVER loaning a camera out ever again!! LOL
Husband has LOUSY luck with cameras!!

Husband works off rough sketches in his notes, and from that comes the finished works--he 'fills in the rough spots' as he goes. They don't scan in very well, no matter how the settings are adjusted--and it's about 6 years old, also.
He plans to make an online 'Library' of all the things he's come up with for toys and gear, complete with illustrations, blueprints and such so folks can download the specs and build them or have them built for them, but the trick is finding the time to do it as there's a much bigger project in the works that has nothing to do with sex. But ALL of that gets back-shelved for a while as he's going in for the long-awaited and eagerly-anticipated surgery on his legs on the 8th. Then 5 months of recovery as the lengthening phase is accomplished.
It's being done to fix a lot of long-standing and painful problems he's been living with since 1987...

He'd agree with your points, and practices that same theory. ;) One method of control, is the In-House Uniforms--and they're NOT the kind of things one walks the streets with!! Add in Mare's Boots, and a gag as seen by him to be appropriate...
He also turned a bodystocking into a soft-restraint. Posey restraint mitts and closed-end sleeves. Full mobility--and absolute helplessness, when gagged, it's as complete a restraint as a straitjacket in it's own way, but even more frustrating. :D

The tongue-trapper...devious and evil man that he is... LOL
The testing went really well, and some slight revisions to neaten-up things. The Filly could tolerate it for a half-hour at maximum, and then she was doing her best to beg to have it removed. I've worn it, and after a half-hour, you're willing to do ANYTHING to have the maddening thing taken off!! 8-)
After an hour...it's all you can think of, being freed from it.
A simple, but devastatingly effective disciplinary device to be sure!!
You can't close your mouth, you can't draw your tongue back but you can push it further out, and you always make that mistake whether you want to or not without realizing it, all you can do is make animal noises at best and the gag muffles them, you drool uncontrollably...painless, but....as I've said, it's 'maddening'.
In a story, it'd make a forcible tongue-piercing much simpler. ;)

But make no mistake, Husband does have, and employ, much stricter methods and types of restraint on the Filly and I. :222
~Marlene~
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

petkajira wrote:
bellamyspiano wrote:Oh, it all sounds very intriguing! Hope it went/goes well!

I do agree about all those gags in The Snatcher, I like the black one with the straps that go over the head. Mmmm.

I prefer plug or penis gags to ball gags, and i also adore the look of straps over the head...more secure and also more restrictive.

A girl's mouth should always be "occupied."
MWHAHAH - I know how you like a good penis gag, darling. They TOO are amongst my favourites, if not THE favourite. Mmmm. Just the thought makes me wet.
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Oh, it all sounds very intriguing! Hope it went/goes well!

I do agree about all those gags in The Snatcher, I like the black one with the straps that go over the head. Mmmm.
Those massive "Snatcher" gags are sexy, and I love the look. The gags with mechanical parts, and the ones that spread out the girls' mouths - like CAGRI draws - are rather frightening to me.

Tan, you remember our chats about the "Librarian" and the cum-pumping gag...Yikes! :shock:
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

How could I FORGET???!?!?!? :oops: :oops: :oops:

nom nom NOM.
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:How could I FORGET???!?!?!? :oops: :oops: :oops:

nom nom NOM.
What a hideous t@rture...I think i would rather be racked! :cry:
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

Hmmmm true. I think the idea is better. Although, wouldn't you say that for MOST of the stuff that goes on in these comics...?
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:Hmmmm true. I think the idea is better. Although, wouldn't you say that for MOST of the stuff that goes on in these comics...?
It might depend on your mood at the time. If your fantasy is historical - the rack. If sci-fi, some absolutely outrageous device (like for instance a cum pump. :) )
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

They both sound VERY uncomfortable. But I guess that's the point ;)

The idea of the cum-pump turns me on 13,925 more times than the idea of the rack. In fact, I think I would take it over the rack in REALITY.
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

bellamyspiano wrote:They both sound VERY uncomfortable. But I guess that's the point ;)

The idea of the cum-pump turns me on 13,925 more times than the idea of the rack. In fact, I think I would take it over the rack in REALITY.
Fantasy only I guess... Oh well. The imagery is a lot of it. The docile, innocent librarian and that awful device...swallowing it again and again. Eeeww!
petkajira

Post by petkajira »

@Tanya: Must run. Will you be on later? If so, what time?