How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
Anton Lavey

How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by Anton Lavey »

Lately I've watched a few bondage clips from various websites and it got me thinking. Personally I prefer to see a girls' gag obscured by her hair. In layperson terms I like it when they lift up her hair and put the gag on under the hair. I think it looks more attractive. Her hair looks better too! It's not 'bunched up' by her gag. The whole thing looks more aesthetically pleasing to me as well. I also think this allows the gag to be tied just that little bit tighter :) What is everybody's thoughts on the subject?
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. And then it's just hilarious.
Rubberstrap

Re: How do you like the girls to look when gagged?

Post by Rubberstrap »

I could go either way. It depends on the girl and the hair style and the type of gag and type of bondage. Lately, since I've been favoring images of girls with their hair in ponytails, the strap around the back of the head will be obvious anyway.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I say like you,
I like it when the gag is under the hair. I also like the gag when its tight a little in the mouth, making the lips ''sprouting'' more...I also like when the girl is ''dropping saliva'' :t Plus I like to hear the girl moaning. :P
Life is a party
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I don't think I've ever put a gag over a girls' hair. Always under. In life, as in art.
STeve

Post by STeve »

I will generally put the gag under the hair and always very tight, skin bulging where possible. Sometimes where a gag has a strap over the crown of the head, it can't be helped and occasionally Geoff will specifically ask for the straps to go over the hair, it gives some variety, but more often than not, hair is a very sexual, sensual thing and is best shown off.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

If you put it under the hair the strap at the back is going to fall down to the top of the woman's neck. How does this make it secure?

It sits better over the hair, in my opinion. Sure it may not look as attractive, but it's more secure.
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

If you fix the gag in the neck, under the hair , tight, it will work....
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

The gags that have harnesses, like the ball gags warn by Chris and Lorena in Cheerleaders Dreadful Reunion are among my favorites and they go both under and over the hair. :D
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Hmmmm....I've never run into a problem there Tanya..Tight and merciless.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I like the under-the-hair look too, but I can make them work either way.