Wayne Wine returns!

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
comicglutton

Wayne Wine returns!

Post by comicglutton »

Nuria, it is fantastic news that Wayne Wine has returned and is starting on a new comic for dofantasy. Is it possible to post a preview or two once the comic is a little more advanced...to whet the appetite of the WW devotees amongst us? :)
Lostboy

Re: Wayne Wine returns!

Post by Lostboy »

I don't think it's fair to say he is "Back" until he posts at least one new comic.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

What can I say!....he's working on a new comic! I think that qualifies as 'back'.
Notwithstanding this, I understand your caution.....even though I have great faith that WW and Nuria will produce. :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Wayne Wine (pen name of course) is a really good comics artist, with a very strong "Marvel" kind of feel to his art. I hope he got over his adventures in 3D land without too much damage.
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

It was pretty weird seeing his work in 3D - so used to his comic book style artwork. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but my preference is his old standard drawings. I'm just hoping once he's on a role with his return, he might consider doing some sequels (mainly 'Night Stalker') for his previous comics.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Agreed.The 3D work was good....but costly and very time-consuming. I have likewise always preferred his comic-style drawing. I also hope this is the first of a new series of comics for dofantasy. :)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Any chance of another comic from Wayne Wine soon? :t