Steven Lucas

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Marty17

Steven Lucas

Post by Marty17 »

Will there be any more Steven Lucas comic(s) anytime soon, as it's been a while since his last comic (#199), or has he disappeared from doing comics much like Wayne Wine?
Nuria

Re: Steven Lucas

Post by Nuria »

First of all the GOOD NEWS...

Wayne Wine is working on a new comic for dofantasy.com. Just started, so publishing should be by the end of July approximately.

Regarding Steven Lucas, well, at the end is you, our readers, who decide who stays and who doesn't. I have a lot of respect for Steven Lucas art, but sales were not good.

:(
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm curious Nuria, which are your top selling artists? I'd guess Roberts, Cagri and Fernando in some order, but what do I know...
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Nuria wrote:First of all the GOOD NEWS...

Wayne Wine is working on a new comic for dofantasy.com. Just started, so publishing should be by the end of July approximately.

Fantastic!!!! This is the best news I have heard for a very, very long time.
I absolutely adore Wayne Wine's work.
Well done, Nuria, for persuading him to return. :D :D :D
Marty17

Post by Marty17 »

Nuria wrote:First of all the GOOD NEWS...

Regarding Steven Lucas, well, at the end is you, our readers, who decide who stays and who doesn't. I have a lot of respect for Steven Lucas art, but sales were not good.

That's sad to hear. I quite enjoyed his style of drawing. Nice to hear that Wayne is coming back with a new comic (revive the hope there'll be more 'Night Stalkers' - wishful thinking here)
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm curious Nuria, which are your top selling artists? I'd guess Roberts, Cagri and Fernando in some order, but what do I know...
You have a nice ranking on the right side of this forum. It can give you an idea. 8-)
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Nuria wrote:You have a nice ranking on the right side of this forum. It can give you an idea. 8-)
Are you telling us Templeton isn't amongst the top selling authors? :o
I can hardly believe that (even though it's possible as it seems he stopped).
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Templeton appears in the 'EVER' ranking in second place with EVIL CREW and in the last 360 days ranking with MOBSTERS VENDETTA

Templeton has been a very prolific artist and all his comics have been top sellers.

:roll:
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I can't wait for his return and him continuing his series.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

In my opinion, Wayne Wine is one of the top artists at dofantasy. Really excited that he is making a return. His women are d***** sexy! :t