Tanya Photoshoot

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
bellamyspiano

Re: Tanya Photoshoot

Post by bellamyspiano »

Awww thanks guys!

I am going to be in NYC next week and we have a massive Halloween party planned. I've been watching lots of The Vampire Diaries recently and thought about putting the corset to proper use. So Cazz and I came up with a 19th Century 'Katerina Petrova' costume (one of the characters).

I didn't do my hair and make-up last night, but you get the idea below. I will be adding lots of bouncy curls, smokey eyes and I even have some fangs...

ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

It is interesting to see you in full pics. Youre becoming someting more than someone on the forum to who we talk to. Your having a face, a body... We can identity these to Bellamyspiano on the forum. It's like if you would become real materialization for the people who talk with you.
Life is a party
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

It's a lovely dress. It suits you and should look great for Halloween.
bellamyspiano

Post by bellamyspiano »

ifob8 wrote:It is interesting to see you in full pics. Youre becoming someting more than someone on the forum to who we talk to. Your having a face, a body... We can identity these to Bellamyspiano on the forum. It's like if you would become real materialization for the people who talk with you.
Indeed, and I don't mind that either. It's always nice to put name to face. And I'm a big girl with common sense who knows when to draw the line with online people. A few photos never did any harm :)

Thanks for the comments again :D