Sexual scenes that comes to my mind

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

Sexual scenes that comes to my mind

Post by ifob8 »

Some scenes come to my mind, so I'll talk about them here.

-Naked women hung head down for a decoration of a city wall or someting in the kind...or/and naked head down and mouth f@cked in that position... :roll: :t

-Our dear friend Fcox, if I dont scrap his name, had the goodwill to publish some interesting pictures of ''Trapped Tourist'' serie. (I don't really know how to use servers to publish pictures of my own...) One of them shows a girl whose legs are tied up to a bar and hanging up in the air. You see getting f@cked by a man. You can have a real good vision of her ass. :t This pic really turns me on...really...When I look at it, I can't stop imaging the muffled girl's scream and and her legs trying to move in a desperate effort to untie them off the bar...

-Fcox also published a pic showing a girl penetrated by behind by 2 men. You can have a great and interesting vision of her nice ass. This pic also turns me on greatly. What would be nice, I think, would be the same scene, but the girl f@cked by 3 men and then they all come at the same time...they would kind of be all ''connected'' to the girl... Triangle with dots connected to an inner one... :roll: (philo phase...lol?)

-One of the preview pics I found on the forum about ''2051 AD'' really turns me on also. It shows the captured girl naked hand and feet tied to a bar, brang in the hideout or some city or fortress. She sees the women who have been captured and sees what happended to them. They became pregnant... :roll: On their stomach, you can read the name of the father written.
On that pic, 5 things turn me on greatly...

*First, seeing the sexy girl captured that way and brang like a trophy inside...arouse me.. :t

*Plus, She sees the pregnant girls, you see them...so...you kind of know what will inevitably happend to the main character... :t Things always seem to be far away or impossible or improbable until you see that they happend to the one you would never suspect they would happend to...(follow me?) That really arouses me...I mean, you see the girl, no, it can't happend to her, but yes, it will! :twisted: :t So I just enjoy the moment when it happens...

*Another things that turns me on on this pic is the women becoming pregnant...like...they were f@cked badly, they receive cum inside them and then they have to bear to consequences to that...The f@cking big bellied them good.. :t ...(weird way of imagining things? give your opinion, please)

*Plus, they are pregnant, and I like pregnant girls, I find them sexy. I would lick and kiss their stomach... Pass my hands on it...:roll: :t :) :D

*Last thing is that writing the name of the father on the women's belly somewhat prooves that the woman with the name written on, is the possession of...this guy. Indeed, the guy cumed inside her, leaving a trace inside her...kind of flag planted on a conquered planet...?...(this point is similar to the before last's) The cum invading the womb...taking possession of it...(perhaps I'm going quite far...lol...that's how I feel it...)

---
A thing that could be cool would be to see the ''fathers of the child'' f@ck the pregnant girl on the wall where it is tied up, in the mouth, and then cum in their throat, and then leave them, still tied up. Like a quicky... :t :roll: But I have not read the comic, so maybe it does happend, we'll see. :roll: Cagri, you can be sure I'll but it when it will reach df. :D

Cagri may not be my one of my favorite artists, but I really think her/his drawings are greatly done, and beautiful. The way the pics of each comics of dofantasy (all artists) are drawn, I mean, the sex scenes, how they are shown, I think this is really professional work...I kind of wonder how artists manage to draw/write scenes in a way they'll turn on the reader...that is quite an ability they have...Did they followed a course of psychology of bdsm sexuality or what?...lol. Perhaps they just imagine themselves to be the readers...And wonder: would that turn me on? Or perhaps they just draw sexual scenes they like lol. (wich is important, you gotta love your job)

Well, anyways, great jobs, artists of Dofantasy (drawer, writers, colorists...blah bleh bloh...I don't know all of them lol)
Life is a party