NEW COMIC

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
fernandofan

Re: NEW COMIC

Post by fernandofan »

Some Hot-Ass lesbo action in Woods! Hope the hairy beast doesn't interrupt the action too soon. Perhaps he can visit the professor while the girls in the other tent have thier way with each other.

Also, nice creative spelling (rayp) :33 ! Is the actual word seriously banned from new comics?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes. banned by the Bankers. So much for Free Speech..
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

ROBERTS wrote:Yes. banned by the Bankers. So much for Free Speech..
Maybe a new person can cum in and do the rayp? His name could be Kan. So people cheer him on, chanting Go Kan Go Kan.
pekinobo will explain; Gokan is japanese and means rayp (spelling haha) also reipu (most common) or even fujoboukou.

Or as for mandarin it will be Qiángjiān.
In Thai it is K̄h̀mk̄hụ̄n
in Tagalog (Fillippin) it is panggagahasa
Vietnamese - hãm hiếp
Serbian - silovanje
Russian - iznasilovaniye
French - viol
Korean - gang-gan
Portoguese - estupro
Malay (Malaysia with canton dialect) Rogol
Laotian (Laos) - kan khomkhun

pekinobo had nothing to do so pekinobo shared this
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

You could be my new subversive dialog consultant, pekinobo..
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

to further go into the censorship issue:

The Banks, faced with the threat of prosecution for billing cards for certain content the US wants suppressed, have engaged the use of programs..'bots..which go into every page of all websites serviced by the bank. These bots read every single word of text. There are some loopholes in the system, as we are illustrating with creative spellings..but also, 'bots cannot read hand-written text because this does not appear as part of the code..it cannot actually detect that, as it's part of the image, not the text.
The banks however ALL have what they call "Risk Management" departments assigned to go and look at all websites that the 'bots get ANY hit on (they read a variety of key words)..so eventually, a human does look at the content.
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Saw someone mentioned Paetron and/or PayPal, how would that effect the bankerz (sorry spelled wrong, ment facists) in this? Is it basicly the same there, also saw Maestro Roberts mentioning he has been "cut off" from PayPal.

As for the "bots", maybe there are people who also work for "them" who are causing difficulties on various sites and forums? Like paid trolls or maybe even to distract from the truth?
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

The r@ape Plant---sooooo freakin' hot, man! :lol:
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

fernandofan wrote:Image

The r@ape Plant---sooooo freakin' hot, man! :lol:
Is that Scopolamine??
fernandofan

Post by fernandofan »

I dunno, pekinobo. All I know is that it is called the r@ape plant and I bet it tastes oh so sweet!
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

fernandofan wrote:I dunno, pekinobo. All I know is that it is called the r@ape plant and I bet it tastes oh so sweet!
pekinobo will pick them up and bring them to little miss Browning.. let´s see if she is a flower girl and knows what it means... :twisted: