EROMAXI

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Sarenaph

Re: EROMAXI

Post by Sarenaph »

Nice pair of rings on one girl and the potential for rings on the other. Looks like one to watch out for!
Naj

Post by Naj »

Not a lot of rings coming up, Sarenaph.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Not a lot? That's too bad. Still better to know in advance than get tricked by a misleading cover (306 - Planet Valtrom still really annoys me). Thanks for the heads up!
Naj

Post by Naj »

Np. Purple hair has them the whole time, and it's a nice decoration, but there's no active or new piercings involved, and purple hair's piercings don't factor into the story. They're there, but they don't have the spotlight is all I'm saying. So there's certainly not NOTHING but probably less than you would find of interest.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

I very much like symbolism as much as aesthetics, so for me what they represent is an important aspect of the story as a whole.

If they aren't a symbol of submission or ownership, then they lose much of their interest for me.

But I digress, thanks again for the heads up!
Naj

Post by Naj »

You must've really liked HND5 then. ;)
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

Teasing is fun! 8-)
Please, enjoy another panel from "DAS BOOT", my new fetish comic, which is getting closer to readers with each day!
Naj

Post by Naj »

CAUTION: Text may be different from that presented. Your results may vary.

I just want to pop in and say it's been a pleasure working on DAS BOOT, Eromaxi, and I hope you're satisfied with the result.
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

Hello,Naj !
The pleasure is mutual, can`t wait to see the final version of "DAS BOOT" comic with your text inside.
I also hope that all fetish comic lovers will enjoy the result of our joint labor. :22
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

My personal fetish art project "Fetish Club" is about to launch. Join the club and unleash your wildest dreams! :twisted:
Would you like to know more? Wait for Monday,May 18. :twisted: