EROMAXI

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Cthulhu5

Re: EROMAXI

Post by Cthulhu5 »

Lovely image
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

dougeee wrote:I saw on your site that you have drawings of girls in fantasy attire such as medieval and space attire. I was wondering if you are planning on doing any comics touch on these subjects.
You`re wondering in the right direction, dougeee. ;) Some future comics may feature these settings.
Cthulhu5 wrote:Lovely image
Thank you! :)
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I like impregnation, pregnancy, and petgirl bdsm. So if you could do some comics involving that I would appreciate. Because the number of comics that include those you can count on your hand.
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

Eromaxi wrote:
dougeee wrote:I saw on your site that you have drawings of girls in fantasy attire such as medieval and space attire. I was wondering if you are planning on doing any comics touch on these subjects.
You`re wondering in the right direction, dougeee. ;) Some future comics may feature these settings.
sweet... I've been waiting for a good comic with these settings
Thon

Post by Thon »

dougeee wrote:... these settings
Is that; metal armour clad pony girl riding knights jousting on a space station far far away from here? :22
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

Behold, comrades!

Out of the artistic forges comes..the teaser page of my new DF comic !
A rather militaristic one, yes.
This project is under development, has LOTS of hot and sometimes explosive stuff (!) , but can`t tell you much more at the time. :)
Well..I can add, that the image has a hidden riddle, if you`re into weaponry and historical stuff, of course.
Enjoy the teaser, mates!

STeve

Post by STeve »

Very nice indeed. I like the mix of 2D and 3D imagery, it works well.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes Steve, I agree, this is the proper blend of CGI and organic....it works well I think!

OK..hot girl, 1911 .45 pistol..she's put 5 rds in the Nazi poster, it holds 7...or 8 if you're clever and load the pipe first...hmmm...

I love this.
Thon

Post by Thon »

Interesting :D

I do wonder what's going on in front of her, out of the picture. Like, why is she lifting her ample bosom up with her right arm? Is she left-handed or does she have another pistol in her right hand? And what is up with that little nazi-eagle down between her legs? Also, I'm not all that found of piercings, but these added to the pic in a nice way.
Eromaxi

New Comic teaser!

Post by Eromaxi »

Hello, guys!
It's been a while since my last post here but..it's good to be back! :twisted:
And I'm not empty-handed! Presenting to you another teaser for "DAS BOOT", my 52-pages long fetish comic. What you see is the panel from the comic itself, fetish community deserves quality stuff!
The comic is finished and undergoes post-production text editing by Dofantasy team and will be available soon. Stay tuned!