Roberts: Tracing

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

Re: Roberts: Tracing

Post by ROBERTS »

And so, here at DoFantasy, you HAVE choices...it's really quite astonishing the variety in this little BDSM marketplace of ours, don't you think?
I mean, MY style has always been rather "gonzo"..go straight at it..I draw pretty tight line art, paint in rather vivid RGB primary-based colors, and focus on the girl. I love to draw girls. I'm obsessive about a certain proportion and body type, and obsessive about clean line drawings. And I'm in it for the bondage and sex. If you like REALLY highly developed art and painting, you have Ferres..his painting technique is quite amazing, his stories a bit deeper in the metaphysical and have an ancient legendary feel, with artwork of gallery quality..Or Predondo, who's much more simple, with hard thick not so refined heavy lines, and very basic primary color painting, with a kind of rabid sexual energy that demands attention..Erenisch, with those great cartoon/comics style stories, a unique color palette, and a very wicked twisted wit in every line of his stories, his comics are always so much FUN..Fernando, with a beautiful strong comic book style, nice broad stroke color, and characters who run from book to book, storylines you can follow for years, beautiful long legged girls you can get to know..Cagri, with his totally unique comics style, Moffett's unique girls in terrible situations..Slasher's cool rather "modern" style, Ted Owen's kinda creepy girls who look...ahmmmmm....pretty young..and you get Asian flavor here too, with Kitty Hand or Feather, even Lesbi Leih has a bit of the influence of Asian comics art, though it is completely unique in itself..many others not seen so often..Pyat, Arieta, Viktor, Glowsester..etc etc..but all rather unique styles and looks.
You really get quite a remarkable choice of artists here when you look it over, a pretty valuable collection in one place if you ask me. As I said, I'm all for choices, and you guys certainly get plenty of that around here..
Rubberstrap

Re: Roberts: Tracing

Post by Rubberstrap »

ROBERTS wrote:I do tend to be purely physical..I'm not so much into the psychology or the personality of the girls. It's about looks for me, and getting where I want to go. f@cking them.
Roberts' girls are just lovely. The more pages that are devoted to his girls in bondage being whipped and forced into humiliating and painful sex, the better I like it.