My favorite Dofantasy girls

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
surferchick

Re: My favorite Dofantasy girls

Post by surferchick »

Noelle Chapman and Maya West....
Especially when Noelle is tied up over the bucket and Maya...well red hair, green eyes perfect body awesome...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

+1 for Maya West and Anna from Cheerleaders. They seem to be old favorites with a lot of the fans on here. :D
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Guess Maya is what we want to see her.... A Powerful woman, an enemy of the guys...and an awesome stunning beauty...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

surferchick wrote:Guess Maya is what we want to see her.... A Powerful woman, an enemy of the guys...and an awesome stunning beauty...
I know I'm in the minority but I thought the scene where she briefly escaped very sexy! 8-)
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Demosthenes wrote:
surferchick wrote:Guess Maya is what we want to see her.... A Powerful woman, an enemy of the guys...and an awesome stunning beauty...
I know I'm in the minority but I thought the scene where she briefly escaped very sexy! 8-)
I totally agree in that... the short hope of her to get out there... but wished she wasn't caged again so easily... I really like to see these scenes were she would fight but being in a hopeless position and need to give up... but her give up is dictated very degrading... like she should crawl to the evil scorpio like a wildcat and kiss his feet e.g.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I'd have to add Noelle to my list. She may be Templeton's most beautiful girl, and that's saying a lot.
TheDarkVisitor

Post by TheDarkVisitor »

Demosthenes wrote:
Maya rocks! I don't think you ever see her cry from the t@rture either, and I kinda appreciate that because it just fits so well.

My other favorites are Mistress Melanie in Prison Horror Story and Amanda in Confiscated Twins! Maybe I just have a thing for dominating women? As far as submissive goes, I think the girls from the Birthday Gift series fits just fine. I'm not a lesbian...but I think I have a thing for lesbian scenes? :lol:

EDIT: And Jody from Dead Shark! I'd like to see her escape. :t
Biwin

Post by Biwin »

Jessica from the cheerleaders series for sure. Figures she's the one who gets away... I really wanted to see more action with her and Dogface/Assbuster.
Boundsiera

Post by Boundsiera »

Well, obviously Chris from the Cheerleader series is going to get top billing for me (wouldn't have her as my default pic otherwise).

The list of other faves is pretty extensive, but to round out my Top 5...

- Susan from Beach Hunter

- The Valentino sisters from The Basement

- Helen from Family Toy

- and a special shout out to Miss Chapman from African Horror Story, the DF comic that first introduced me to the world of DF.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Now that Maya's here, I definitely have to add her to my favorites.

And whatever my reservations about The Basement, I agree the sisters are delectably pitiful and submissive.