My favorite Dofantasy girls

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
ifob8

My favorite Dofantasy girls

Post by ifob8 »

Although this post may have already been created in the past (like a poll or regular post) I felt the need to express my self again.

My favorite dofantasy girls are: (I'm not placing them in order of favorite)

-Melissa Collins, from Private Property serie, she is VERY beautiful, plus, I really like her lips, her stomach and her pussy and her ass...and nice tits too! :P

-The EX cheerleader girl that become the slave of the friend of the main character (cant recall his name) in: Confiscated Twin 1...so nice and beautyful hair...(so sexy too!) :P

-Even if I haven't read Birthday gift comics, I pretty much like Cherry...:P Especialy the realistic pic Erenisch posted on his personal blog... :D :P! So nice eyes, lips, stomach and pussy...only tits were a miss!...So nice hair too! :)

-In Cheerleaders Series 1 (even if I have read only the first) my favorite girl is the light brown haired one...She is VERY cute and sexy. Nice eyes too! Very beautiful hair!

-In Fansadox World my two favorite girls are the main character (so nice lips!) and the girl with red handkerchief on the head. (so nice eyes!!!)

-I havent read (I've seen previews..)Dark vengeance, but really, Holly, the red haired girl, is veeeery sexy and beautiful! So nice eyes...and tits! AND HAIR!...Maybe I'll buy this comic, someday... :roll:

-I also like plenty of Nariyuki Yasuda girl, but the list may be too long... :P

And you guys, who are you favorite? :P
Life is a party
comicglutton

Re: My favorite Dofantasy girls

Post by comicglutton »

I have too many to list. I love Wayne Wine's sophisticated women. More recently, the buxom new girl in 'The Mad Doctor' by Victor. All of Fernando's girls. Lawless' heroine in ' Betrayed Secret Agent'. Not forgetting Predondo. To be honest I like them all!!! :D
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

What I like about Wine, among other things, is that he draws women, rather than girls, which is nice for a change, and that they have such expressive faces.

Still, when it comes to sheer lusciousness in squalid misery, Templeton rules.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I must absolutely add Caroline of Deadly Platform!!! So beautiful and sexy! So beautiful lips, hair and beautiful blue eyes!!! She also has highly very sex huge breast...I love her nipples... I really liked it when we were able to see the interior of her nice and sexy pussy! :t :D
Life is a party
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Pretty much any woman drawn by Lesbi K Leih. Also Ponygirl Laurie from Doval's Ponygirl Horror Training.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

In general, I like the body type in any of Fernando's girls.

Holly from Dark Vengeance is definitely a favorite, as is Anna from Cheerleaders.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I looked upon some previews of Cheerleader 8...or 7?...Well, Anna is dressed in purple shirt. Yeah, she is very sexy! :t
Life is a party
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Casotto, I've read a part of you'r blog. You talk about ''Dystopian society''. What is that?
Life is a party
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

Well, first of all, thanks for reading it; I hope you've enjoyed it and keep reading my posts. Feel free to leave a comment over there.

A dystopian society is a vision of society in a future that is bleak, hopeless, violent, where laws and morals no longer work. Erenisch's comics and Fernando's 'Sex Wars' series are dystopian comics, they're set in a future where normal society no longer exists.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
just2twisted

Post by just2twisted »

for me it has to be noelle chapman from african horror. the idea of something like that happening to a winner of a worldwide beauty pageant is just too awesome to describe. i also really liked the bitchy blonde in the cheerleaders series.