BETRAYED SPECIAL AGENT by LAWLESS POSTED

General discussion on DOFANTASY.COM comics
Nuria

BETRAYED SPECIAL AGENT by LAWLESS POSTED

Post by Nuria »

Splendid art by this new good artist. Very hot girls and good, intriguing story and extremely hot dialogs written by Sandow ...

I enjoyed it all; the art and the text as well.

Welcome and good job Lawless! Thnaks Sandow!

You can check/order the comic at
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... dAgent.htm
:roll: ;)
comicglutton

Betrayed Secret Agent

Post by comicglutton »

I thoroughly enjoyed this first comic from new artist, Lawless. Stunning girl and a very unique and pleasing style. Packed full of action.
Thanks, Lawless, I look forward to your next comic. :)
arrakur

Re: BETRAYED SPECIAL AGENT by LAWLESS POSTED

Post by arrakur »

As a member of bdsm-artwork.com I´ll wait a bit. But this does look extremely promising.
LAWLESS

Post by LAWLESS »

Hi!

Thanks for your comments!

First,thank you very much to all people that vote for me ( in the older forum) I take this job thanks yours!
Thanks to Nuria for her patience,this was a very hard work, but I learned a lot.
I take a time because I loss a month ( personal problems,International Crisis punch me so hard,but now it's OK )

Now I need that your BUY this comic,support my first colaboration :roll: :roll: 8-)

Thanks for all,one more time!

LAWLESS.
:D
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Let me start with apologizing for not purchasing your comic. As a member of bdsm-artwork.com it´s in the bargain.

As for your stuff..it´s really, really good. I personally like the edgy, brutal feel to it. The action is relentless and the artwork is well done and really presents a nice mixture of beautifully drawn girls, all curvy and lovely, in the lowest pits and darkest dungeons of man´s sexual cruelty. I also enjoyed the "banana-republic"-angle of the story. Sure, it is an overdone clichè but it works for me.

Kudos, also, for Sandow´s dialogs. Mean-spirited. Shame on you. You don´t talk to girls like that.

Than, again, you don´t draw girls in situations like that. Shame on you for doing this, shame on me for enjoying it.

GREAT COMIC!
LAWLESS

Post by LAWLESS »

arrakur wrote:Let me start with apologizing for not purchasing your comic. As a member of bdsm-artwork.com it´s in the bargain.

As for your stuff..it´s really, really good. I personally like the edgy, brutal feel to it. The action is relentless and the artwork is well done and really presents a nice mixture of beautifully drawn girls, all curvy and lovely, in the lowest pits and darkest dungeons of man´s sexual cruelty. I also enjoyed the "banana-republic"-angle of the story. Sure, it is an overdone clichè but it works for me.

Kudos, also, for Sandow´s dialogs. Mean-spirited. Shame on you. You don´t talk to girls like that.

Than, again, you don´t draw girls in situations like that. Shame on you for doing this, shame on me for enjoying it.

GREAT COMIC!

Thanks a lot for your words,Arrakur,and Thank you very much for your support! :D
Sandow

Post by Sandow »

Lawless,

I'm sorry that I didn't say anything earlier, but Nuria has me on a short leash this week. I'm sure you know how THAT goes! I was very happy to hear that you'd created a comic because I was very impressed with the artwork you posted on the old forum. Seeing you experiment in a full length comic was fantastic to see, and I hope you were as happy with the results as I was. Yeah, I know you artists are your own worst critics, but some of the scenes you put together were amazingly hot and I can't wait to see what's next for ya.

arrakur, you are absolutely right. Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice, and no girl likes dirty talking. ;) Ha ha! I have to admit that I like hearing a woman engage in some trash talk. Something about it is pretty damn exciting.
LAWLESS

Post by LAWLESS »

Thank you for your comments,Sandow.
Yes,was a very good experience,sometimes easy,sometimes very difficult,but I'm happy with the final result ( Yes,I'm very critic with my own work,sometimes I get depressed when an idea don't go that I want)
Draw a blonde and sexy heroine is really fun!
: D
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Will you be producing another comic for dofantasy? Really enjoyed 'Special Agent'. :)
LAWLESS

Post by LAWLESS »

I don't know, I would like : )
June and July will work on a project previouly agreed ( Movie Storyboards) After this I will free for work in any long project : ) But all depend on the decisions made by the Dofantasy team.
:)