My training result with artwork!

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
LOLord

My training result with artwork!

Post by LOLord »

- Linear shade phase with photoshop in 1 day,
- Not in smooth shade phase yet!
- Not finished color yet!
- Using some resources from Marvel comic too!
- Enjoy!
télécharger des photos
Last edited by LOLord on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Re: My training result with artwork!

Post by Demosthenes »

Very nice work! :22
STeve

Post by STeve »

Nice image. I see you like muscular women bound.

I would advise care in using any commercial reference material. Most of the time, most people will "get away" with it, but every now and then someone is made an example of.

I don't know how close any elements of your image are to your "resources", they might be totally different. This just a word of caution, not a critique.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the smooth-shaded finished version and perhaps more?
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

nice!
Life is a party
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Excelent detail on the machine and the lightning effects are great.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Well, after all, my theory about heavy t@rture device already proved.
+ Massive machine can show how tough the heroine can be. Tougher super heroine, bigger device she got. And people just love to see tougher heroine, of course.
+ The size of the machine some how give great impression about how suffering the victim can be, including the electric effect.
+ Muscle girl is not so bad after all, especially with marvel style.
+ I 'll post my finished work here when i'm done, ( I'm only do this kind of work when i have free time) And i hope i can produce more in the future. May be next time i 'll mess with this image : http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... dBenes.jpg
+ I hope after this we'll have more super heroine fellow to join the cast, more DoF about them 'll be made too, i really hope so.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Yes, but can you draw?
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

+ Well, the girl's body on that image is draw by me (The machine is base on some marvel picture and not draw by me) Fortunately, i'm working on architect business so i have some drawing skill my self.
+ I didn't have any digital tablet or scanning machine, so all my line work is made totally in Photoshop. I think i'll buy some digital tablet in the future to make the line work easier.
+ Since drawing and coloring muscale girl need some decent knowledge about woman anatomy, so i'm learning about them. And i must admit, the result look more sexier than normal girl (anatomy help to decreased flatten shade, of course)
hebergeur image
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I use Photoshop totally for drawing too, but have Wacom Intuos and Cintiq 24.
So what are you drawing with? What is your input device?
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

ROBERTS wrote:So what are you drawing with? What is your input device?
- For now, i have no input device yet! All my line work was made in computer with mouse, quite tiresome when thing about it.
- I mimic the marvel style because their style is really caught my eyes with thick lip, dynamic pose, curvy hair and decent anatomy.