To Geoff Merrick

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
qwertz1234

To Geoff Merrick

Post by qwertz1234 »

Hi,

first of all i would like to thank you for you splendid writings, please keep up the good work.

I would like to know if the sequels to the stories, "The Electrician" and "The Legacy" are anywhere near completion and if there is a site where one can order some of the old tyler stories? I already checked ebay and the like. Would be great if these come up for sale on dofantasy or bdsmartwork.

Hope you will find the time to answer this.

ty
Cossack

Re: To Geoff Merrick

Post by Cossack »

Geoff hasn't been here in a really long time :-(

Bego, Roberts or anyone else, if you're still in touch with him, it would be great to get him in here again.

If nothing else, on the off chance that something might happen to him that would keep him from writing more, his drafts should end up somewhere where they might get published.

Last time he mentioned he had drafts in progress for both of those but they never turned into released works.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I think Steve works with Geoff on illustrating stories, should find out what he knows..
STeve

Post by STeve »

I work exclusively on Merrick stories, but it's been a while since I spoke with Geoff.

The current story, Rebound, turned into an epic and apart from some notes on the characters I haven't heard form Geoff in almost a year I'm afraid. Blimey! Time flies! .

I know he writes other projects and genres, so I'm assuming those things are keeping him busy.

Rebound is coming to a conclusion, so I've just recently asked for a new story to work on, no reply as yet.
Wool

Post by Wool »

The current story, Rebound, turned into an epic and apart from some notes on the characters I haven't heard form Geoff in almost a year I'm afraid. Blimey! Time flies! .

I know he writes other projects and genres, so I'm assuming those things are keeping him busy.

Rebound is coming to a conclusion, so I've just recently asked for a new story to work on, no reply as yet.[/quote]

How about taking his old Tyler series to illustrate? Would be lovable to read them (again) with your wonderful illustrations, him (Merrick) would benefit without any additional work, you would have tons of work to do and we would absolutely love it.
Isn't that a win-win-win situation??
STeve

Post by STeve »

Nice idea Wool, I would be more than happy to illustrate Tyler or anything Geoff produces, but that really is up to Begonia and Geoff.

Geoff is doing other things and Bego is, as we can all appreciate, very busy right now. Like you, I just have to be patient and see how things go.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Good news, everyone!

Geoff Merrick returns! Remastered stories, books and new content!

http://www.whiteslaver.com/