UPDATING NOW-ROBERTS-COMICS!!

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ROBERTS

UPDATING NOW-ROBERTS-COMICS!!

Post by ROBERTS »

More pages added to "INDEFINITE DETENTION" and "WAR SLAVES"...as of march 8th...
LOLord

Re: UPDATING NOW-ROBERTS-COMICS!!

Post by LOLord »

ROBERTS wrote:More pages added to "INDEFINITE DETENTION" and "WAR SLAVES"...as of march 8th...
WoW, never know a Dofantasy artist can work on many project at the same time, you're really a workaholic! :234
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I have 6 more pages coming out in a couple of days...working day and night!
The dirty ideas just don't stop..
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

ROBERTS wrote:The dirty ideas just don't stop..
It's just art creativeness not dirty ideas, dont get it so wrong :mrgreen:
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Wellll....no. With me, it's dirty ideas. Almost everything I draw originates or inspires a deep sexual fantasy within me. I don't build comics illustrations like a factory worker making a car. if I'm not excited, I'm not drawing.
Rubberstrap

Post by Rubberstrap »

I'm liking Indefinite Detention, going up on BDSMartwork.com.

I think the Colonel is getting a little bit irritated with the Major's lack of military professionalism, and I bet the Colonel is the sort of man to teach the Major a lesson! I sure hope the Major gets a good, long taste of the whip (and a longer taste of female ass) before this is all over.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

I think you must be developing a talent for clairvoyance...

yes, the Major has irritated her commanding officer no end...we'll soon see how he chooses to deal with her sloppy performance.