What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
LOLord

What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Post by LOLord »

Well to keep the forum more active, i made this topic so people can discuss while waiting for the new work to come out:

- The idea here is a heroine style with some shiny leather tight costume. Hell, i'm sure Marvel made those tight costume on purpose :22 .
- A fair amount of muscle 'll be good too.
- Of course heroine with super power 'll need specific heavy chain system, which i know many of you 'll enjoy this system.
- With all of those dynamic pose like jumping, swinging, hanging.. etc, muscle made a great spectacular.
- The hard part of this style is: to draw girl's muscle required some detail on shading and painting work. Heavy line with simple color alone won't be enough to portrait nice muscle.
STeve

Re: What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Post by STeve »

I've always fancied trying this, but there does not seem to be a big call for "super" victims here at Dofantasy. We cannot use existing characters of course, because of copyright issues, but new or public domain "supers" are perfectly acceptable.

Perhaps some goldenage, public domain characters? I love pulp mags, books and comics art. Mmm... I don't have the time to do a full story, but I'll give a pin-up or two some thought. Don't take that as a promise, I move exceedingly slow.

There are one or two super-r@pist comics I think, though I understand that is not what you are looking for.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

There is a metric ton of "Wonder Woman in peril" fan-art out there. :)
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Demosthenes wrote:There is a metric ton of "Wonder Woman in peril" fan-art out there. :)
- Hell not only Wonder woman, but alot of Marvel heroine just wanna joint Dofantasy when they're wearing those ridiculous costume. Those "Wonder Woman in peril" fanarts aren't come out for no reason.
- This is a photoshop edited picture made by me, because most of normal fanart look quite clumsy compared to original comic. So i must edited the original comic to satisfy my fetish, though never get satisfy enough with just one picture: Image
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Everyone has their "thing" I guess..superhero isn't for me thanks..
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

ROBERTS wrote:Everyone has their "thing" I guess..superhero isn't for me thanks..
Well your Dragon Sabre comic seem very promising. Hightech t@rture tool and villain, i really like to see you twisted those stuff.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

I don't think it's a good fit.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Shara in DragonSabre is not going to be a superheroine..she's a Princess of a primitive tribe, but nothing more..the catalyst which changes her is coming up soon in the storyline..and the reason it's title is Dragonsabre.

Evil villains with bizzarre t@rture devices? Yes, we do have those..and they're about to get MUCH worse, now that Commander Ghore has captured Shara..
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

ROBERTS wrote:Evil villains with bizzarre t@rture devices? Yes, we do have those..and they're about to get MUCH worse, now that Commander Ghore has captured Shara..
Sound very good to me and very bad for Shara at the same time. :lol:
Dr.Villain

Post by Dr.Villain »

LOLord wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:There is a metric ton of "Wonder Woman in peril" fan-art out there. :)
- Hell not only Wonder woman, but alot of Marvel heroine just wanna joint Dofantasy when they're wearing those ridiculous costume. Those "Wonder Woman in peril" fanarts aren't come out for no reason.
- This is a photoshop edited picture made by me, because most of normal fanart look quite clumsy compared to original comic. So i must edited the original comic to satisfy my fetish, though never get satisfy enough with just one picture: Image
This is excellent!

Here is my "Wonder Woman in Peril" fan art using Dofantasy's picture as a base:

I'm a big fan of "Superheroine in Peril" genre, so of course I love LOLord's idea :D
The Master of Superheroines in Peril!
http://drvillain.deviantart.com