What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Talk about anything off the top of your head. Chat, socialize, anything...
LOLord

Re: What if heroine character join with Dofantasy's role?

Post by LOLord »

Well, there're two type of heroine:
- The type with fighting skill, no super power (martial skill, gadget weapon)
- The type with super power.
Since Wonder woman is the type have both super power and fighting skill, you should use heavy and strict chain system to keep her in check.
For Dr.villain image example, Wonder Woman can use her unchain legs to kick you to death if you 're nearby, unless she get injected with some weaken drug every minutes. :lol:
But i'd rather use specific chain system and watch her struggles as much as she can in every scene than some weaken drug and let her sleep all the time. :twisted:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I rather like that! Diana and The Joker is an interesting combination. :mrgreen:
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

Demosthenes wrote:I rather like that! Diana and The Joker is an interesting combination. :mrgreen:
- Actually i just complaint about the mistake in the chain system on Dr.villain 's image, As for Wonder Woman, with her raw strength she can use her unchain legs to attack and kill any man nearby, so i suggest we should chain up those legs too.
- Also without heavy chain system to show how strong she is, it look like a cosplay girl than a real super heroine.
huntrrz

Post by huntrrz »

Wonder Woman's strength is reduced to that of a normal woman if her bracelets are chained together by a man.

She still has the skill of a warrior, so she can subdue her captor with kicks if her legs are not also restrained, but this should not be a problem for an experienced slaver.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

huntrrz wrote:Wonder Woman's strength is reduced to that of a normal woman if her bracelets are chained together by a man.
Is that real? I didn't know that. I thought every Amazon warrior have strength even when they were child without any magic ritual ?Image
Dr.Villain

Post by Dr.Villain »

Demosthenes wrote:I rather like that! Diana and The Joker is an interesting combination. :mrgreen:
Thanks! :D Check out my DeviantArt page if you like distressed superheroine stuff!
LOLord wrote:For Dr.villain image example, Wonder Woman can use her unchain legs to kick you to death if you 're nearby, unless she get injected with some weaken drug every minutes. :lol:
But i'd rather use specific chain system and watch her struggles as much as she can in every scene than some weaken drug and let her sleep all the time. :twisted:
The Joker can simply say "Don't do anything stupid, or I'll blow up a children hospital!" :twisted: Diana, without her Lasso to know whether he's saying the truth or not, can't take the risk and simply decides to submit to his sick, perverted desires.
I think that's the kind of a psychological mindfuck that the Joker would definitely do.
LOLord wrote:
huntrrz wrote:Wonder Woman's strength is reduced to that of a normal woman if her bracelets are chained together by a man.
Is that real? I didn't know that. I thought every Amazon warrior have strength even when they were child without any magic ritual ?
That's true, and I believe it's one of the main reasons of why Wonder Woman is a popular heroine for bondage fantasies:

The Master of Superheroines in Peril!
http://drvillain.deviantart.com
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

- Well, i find an interesting fact: Since Marvel and DC comic artist really good at drawing muscle girl including boob, but they're really suck at draw other stuff like tits, nipples or pussy. Yeah you can see "Al Rio" artist as an example for that fact: http://www.alrioart.com/
- BTW i have another image here, enjoy the set up: Image
Dr.Villain

Post by Dr.Villain »

Nice setup! The blonde, short hair reminds me of Powergirl :roll:

:D

Of course, Supergirl is my own personal favorite "peril" superheroine character. She's young, blonde, high school student with sexy, skimpy cheerleader-like skintight costume with bare midriff and a very short skirt. What's not to like? Her superpowers also have a very specific weakness: just add enough thin layers of kryptonite onto her restraints and voila!

Supergirl? More like Slavegirl, amirite?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Kryptonite dildos? :mrgreen:

I salute your imagination, Dr. Villain. :lol:
Dr.Villain

Post by Dr.Villain »

Demosthenes wrote:Kryptonite dildos? :mrgreen:

I salute your imagination, Dr. Villain. :lol:
Since kryptonite generally makes them weak and vulnerable, I guess kryptonite dildos will make their pussies very painfully sensitive! :twisted:
Last edited by Dr.Villain on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.